3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
I know the base game and 1rst dlc has no sex content but does it have many ecchi cgs? dont want to play a game thats mainly combat and talking with only one or two cg per girl has too many do..

Also the game seem to say it offer all DLCs for free but when I click the links it go to steam.. so if I buy it on Fakku I guess I get no DLCs???

Last edited:

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I remember playing this when there was less than an hour of content (slow reading and all). Wonder how it has matured. If at all.
Edit: Reading the commends, maybe I'll just pass.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Back

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
Game keeps crashing for me every single time in the same spot - when I try to go to the lower courtyard at the start of day 1. Any help?

V01

Jul 19, 2017
I think there's something broken in the version uploaded. I can get all the characters to max or near max morale & relationship but then nothing further can be done with them. I can do the first 3 scenes with the trainers but the gallery shows another scene that cant actual be unlocked.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I used asset studio and all I saw were 4 pretty mediocre sex scenes, all of which seemed to be a part of the third DLC. So I guess there is a little, not worth a playthrough IMO. Also apparently there's gay content?

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I used asset studio and all I saw were 4 pretty mediocre sex scenes, all of which seemed to be a part of the third DLC. So I guess there is a little, not worth a playthrough IMO. Also apparently there's gay content?
The bearded knight yeah.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Son of a.............
I apologize, guys! Apparently, the blacked ou adult content is only exclusive for Steam owners... The other versions are hidden behind a paywall.
I'm sorry. I thought those scenes are free for all but nope...
And yes I just tested this thing: I got an ending ASAP but no adult content related to the character in question!

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes