3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
I've filled the gallery and gotten all of the hunt eggs except the Slime Guard one. There are a couple things I couldn't figure out the purpose of.

1. The big egg in the Alchemist Lab. It cracks if I click it a few times but is that really all it does?

2. High on the wall in the Prison Tower is a hole with eyes peaking out. Unlike similar spots in other areas, the mouse cursor changes to the interaction symbol when hovering over this one but I can't seem to get any actual interaction.

kaido12

Jan 27, 2019
I've filled the gallery and gotten all of the hunt eggs except the Slime Guard one. There are a couple things I couldn't figure out the purpose of.

1. The big egg in the Alchemist Lab. It cracks if I click it a few times but is that really all it does?

2. High on the wall in the Prison Tower is a hole with eyes peaking out. Unlike similar spots in other areas, the mouse cursor changes to the interaction symbol when hovering over this one but I can't seem to get any actual interaction.
So you got all the endings for all heroines?

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Sorta. I did one harem run but only did single girl runs for 2 of them. (Angeline and Zariinna to coincide with full positive/negative morale runs)

Since the Gallery is full and the endings only gave me the 2 group "secret scenes" (which I assume are tied to the morale), I imagine that the only difference in the epilogue would be a bit of dialogue.

Then again, the scene from the Escape from Borg Mountain DLC isn't in the gallery for some lame reason so I can't be 100% sure.

Last edited:

kaido12

Jan 27, 2019
Sorta. I did one harem run but only did single girl runs for 2 of them. (Angeline and Zariinna to coincide with full positive/negative morale runs)

Since the Gallery is full and the endings only gave me the 2 group "secret scenes" (which I assume are tied to the morale), I imagine that the only difference in the epilogue would be a bit of dialogue.

Then again, the scene from the Escape from Borg Mountain DLC isn't in the gallery for some lame reason so I can't be 100% sure.
Well that's really upsetting. I can't get Zariinna ending whatever I do. Done everything that included in guide, even dropeed morale of EVERY character in game below 3, but still can't get final conversation to be triggered, her action window is just empty after I converse with her, and get to 9.5 points.
Now I'm depressed.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Well that's really upsetting. I can't get Zariinna ending whatever I do. Done everything that included in guide, even dropeed morale of EVERY character in game below 3, but still can't get final conversation to be triggered, her action window is just empty after I converse with her, and get to 9.5 points.
Now I'm depressed.
I did everything without a guide. Just a lot of save-scumming.

kaido12

Jan 27, 2019
I did everything without a guide. Just a lot of save-scumming.
Damn. Don't even know what to do anymore. Here is what I have on 16 day Night, after conversation 14 in the morning. Tried to have her evil ending for a damn long time, even restarted the whole game few times, but result is still the same. Desktop Screenshot 2020.06.25 - 13.29.18.75.png

Last edited:

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Damn. Don't even know what to do anymore. Here is what I have on 16 day Night, after conversation 14 in the morning. Tried to have her evil ending for a damn long time, even restarted the whole game few times, but result is still the same. View attachment 705444
I don't know what to say. I basically saved before each and every conversation and reloaded if my answer didn't result in an relationship increase AND morale decrease. As a result I had everyone at zero morale with some conversations to spare.

Aside from that, I sided with her during her infiltration while picking all the "lie" options for everyone else. Also, maxing stealth and getting her dagger obviously.

I can probably screenshot her nude CG as well as the evil ending CG if you just want to see them without full context.

kaido12

Jan 27, 2019
I don't know what to say. I basically saved before each and every conversation and reloaded if my answer didn't result in an relationship increase AND morale decrease. As a result I had everyone at zero morale with some conversations to spare.

Aside from that, I sided with her during her infiltration while picking all the "lie" options for everyone else. Also, maxing stealth and getting her dagger obviously.

I can probably screenshot her nude CG as well as the evil ending CG if you just want to see them without full context.
Nah, thanks but I wanted to have an ending, nude pic or not doesn't really concern me, as I was for a story in this ride. Still a strange fact that you easily had her ending, but I spent many hours for nothing. Bummer.

FeelsMoonMan

Oct 5, 2019
After 3-4 attempts and replays I finally got into a relationship with Zariinna on the good route, hopefully the devs make a happily ever after dlc for her soon ^^

kaido12

Jan 27, 2019
No, but I probably won't try for a while. Having to repeatedly restart to get the good one with Zariinna has burned me out :p
I see. Maybe I should just go for a good ending too, as I'm burned out without having any. Tried a shit ton of times to get evil, but all for naught.

kaido12

Jan 27, 2019
LOL. tried to get Zariinna the good ending, but having same BS as before with evil one. Final conversation just don't appear and action window is empty. I even bought the game on Steam, thinking maybe something is wrong with this one, but in the end got the same shitty result. Am I cursed or something? I'm so done with this game...

Sorry for all the spam, I will now excuse myself as there is nothing more for me to do here.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: kratoscar2008

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Is this complete?
Yes. Dinmoney (the dev) says its all FREE DLC from here... He is also thinking of FA2 down the road...

After 3-4 attempts and replays I finally got into a relationship with Zariinna on the good route, hopefully the devs make a happily ever after dlc for her soon ^^
Dont hold your breath. As a Patron, I am pretty much the loudest voice for her... but even I would rather see someone like Midnight get a DLC first... There is alot of potential for them. ALSO... Maybe a DLC for both? Makes sense that since only way to continue is by a good path, maybe they help you against Sauron...

I see. Maybe I should just go for a good ending too, as I'm burned out without having any. Tried a shit ton of times to get evil, but all for naught.
I felt the same way. Go full shonen good... or total douchenozzle. Here is the official guide ripped right from Steam.

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
You can tell which DLC is included by the version number, so 1.2.3 has the first two DLCs included, though the second is a bit buggy at times.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes