3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

NecromeN

May 2, 2017
Since that is live2d it should be easy to mod. I played a mobile game where they modded a lot of the live2d females and had them nude. The game was called Destiny Child.
I was play this game,and not remember were nude.

D

Deleted member 119819

Oh man, so the very mild dating sim game that was supposed to be a full fledged H game from the beginning, only now adds H scenes to it after they realized that they were lying to their customers all this time. Glorious.

Reactions: Maizemallard

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
So is the nudity patch included in this version ? :unsure:

Since it's separated on steam , same as the free DLC

EDIT : Ok after some digging it seems like this is the complete version with NSFW content and the first DLC unlocked. You can't activate/deactivate the lewd content from the menu on the steam version that's why it needs a patch. Seems like the version in the OP is the itch.io version so I think the patch isn't required.
Thanks for sharing :giggle:

Last edited:

Joshwa

Aug 5, 2017
on the steam page it says there's only 'light ecchi, brief nudity, suggestive content', so there really isn't much 18+ content?

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
So is the nudity patch included in this version ? :unsure:

Since it's separated on steam , same as the free DLC

EDIT : Ok after some digging it seems like this is the complete version with NSFW content and the first DLC unlocked. You can't activate/deactivate the lewd content from the menu on the steam version that's why it needs a patch. Seems like the version in the OP is the itch.io version so I think the patch isn't required.
Thanks for sharing :giggle:
Is it just nudity or is there sex?

jowishg

Donor
May 6, 2018
Is it just nudity or is there sex?
Didn't play the game that long, but judging by the previews from the gallery it seems to be ecchi and nudity only, no sex (could be wrong though...). If someone could clarify that please ?

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
As I said before, from what I saw (and played), the base game only has nudity (spread legs but no pink) and apparently full sex scenes get added by dlc (bird lady was first).

jowishg

Donor
May 6, 2018
Ok so didn't play the DLC, but I mostly finished my first run and the only "sex" scene I got so far is with the bunny girl Hilde, and when I say "sex" is because the MC clearly bangs her but you can't see it, you heard the sounds and all but all you get is a black screen. You only get to see her naked beforehands.

Didn't know why the devs didn't go all the way with that, I assume the rest is like this, no actual sex scenes ? If so then it's a shame because the art is really good :unsure:

Reactions: Ragingrager

black fang

Sep 27, 2017
I am having same experience as jowishg, implied sex scenes and not even a picture of actual sex. Ive unlocked like 4 characters scenes including the bird girl (Mavie's). At this point im just trying to figure out how to edit the save to unlock the gallery because the dialogue isnt worth the time.

Edit: looked at the itch.io page and seems the uncensor 'dlc' is not the first dlc and should be assumed to be different things, not sure if the actual dlc will include any sex scenes tho....
Also in regards to save editing ive managed to alter the stats and attempt a playthrough but it breaks the game states after a point so more needs to be done. If anyone has anymore info on what parts of the .json save relate to what then please comment

Last edited:

black fang

Sep 27, 2017
So if people could upload their gamesettings.json with what they have completed I could merge it with my own to create a fully unlocked gallery

Reactions: lucas69

black fang

Sep 27, 2017
nevermind guys i found a 99% completed gallery save, paste it to the locallow/aglstudios location and overwrite ur own file. this will unfortunately not work with your own save files so make backups if u want to actually play the game. also the game will read as needing u to start a new game, just do that skip all the initial prologue and the gallery will be available

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes