3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

The Grad

Jun 1, 2017
I just downloaded the latest build of the game and it freezes constantly to the point now where it won't even start up is this a bug, problem with my PC, both or something else?

kaido12

Jan 27, 2019
Does anyone encountered a problem where: I tried to achieve Zariinna evil route, so I got 10 stealth, and all dateable characters 10 total are below 3 morale points, and I have 9.5 relationship with Zariinna with 0 morale points, but after that point - 16 day onward, I can't have a conversation with her because her action menu just becomes empty, and nothing just happens, so I can't have a final conversation, and thus get her ending. Had this problem with 1.0.1 version. then 1.2.2 and even now with 1.2.3. Any advice\thoughts? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

black fang

Sep 27, 2017
Does anyone encountered a problem where: I tried to achieve Zariinna evil route, so I got 10 stealth, and all dateable characters 10 total are below 3 morale points, and I have 9.5 relationship with Zariinna with 0 morale points, but after that point - 16 day onward, I can't have a conversation with her because her action menu just becomes empty, and nothing just happens, so I can't have a final conversation, and thus get her ending. Had this problem with 1.0.1 version. then 1.2.2 and even now with 1.2.3. Any advice\thoughts? Thanks in advance.
On steam community hub there is a full guide on all relationships

kaido12

Jan 27, 2019
On steam community hub there is a full guide on all relationships
Didn't you read what I posted originally? I COMPLETED all the requirements, on this route, and after a conversation number 14, there is nothing happening, no talk option, no events, just nothing.

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
Question: got to 7th lesson in magic and was told that I need to find page which flown out of the window... And I didn't find it anywhere, do I need to do something for it to be found?

kaido12

Jan 27, 2019
Question: got to 7th lesson in magic and was told that I need to find page which flown out of the window... And I didn't find it anywhere, do I need to do something for it to be found?
If I'm not mistaken, you need to wait for new areas to open, and there you will find a page. They will open with new characters arriving.

Reactions: Fearnought

Hisuphola

Nov 10, 2018
here hoping the dlc(s?) are added at some point.

Otherwise thanks for putting game here and its pretty good yet to finish and feel forced to use guide, but otherwise minus the creators fear of sex (which apparently a dlc added in now least 1 scene? :) ) its a great little game (least so far).

kaido12

Jan 27, 2019
here hoping the dlc(s?) are added at some point.

Otherwise thanks for putting game here and its pretty good yet to finish and feel forced to use guide, but otherwise minus the creators fear of sex (which apparently a dlc added in now least 1 scene? :) ) its a great little game (least so far).
If you can, please update here your results on Zariinna route. Stuck on Evil one, because final 15 conversation just don't appears, even after I completed all the requirements.

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
played the game yesterday for the first time and got some questions
1 can it be played in a box instead full screen
2 how to save during game and get back there at some other point?
3 i died during the fight with the gobelins king , no matter what choise i make in the dialogue box, how comes ?

Thanx for reading

p.s i dont mind , there s no actual sex involved (so far) i love the artwork , i like the story and i enyo ed myself playing the game

if anyone knows more equal games like this , pls let me know

kaido12

Jan 27, 2019
played the game yesterday for the first time and got some questions
1 can it be played in a box instead full screen
2 how to save during game and get back there at some other point?
3 i died during the fight with the gobelins king , no matter what choise i make in the dialogue box, how comes ?

Thanx for reading

p.s i dont mind , there s no actual sex involved (so far) i love the artwork , i like the story and i enyo ed myself playing the game

if anyone knows more equal games like this , pls let me know
1 ALT ENTER
2 You can only save in your room
3 Perhaps you didn't have high enough stats for the weapon you choose.

Reactions: djustmie

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
For some reason I cannot start the new DLC despite it being the right version and the DLC said to be released.
When I click "Troublesome Trade Route" it just says "coming soon".

Last edited:

kaido12

Jan 27, 2019
For some reason I cannot start the new DLC despite it being the right version and the DLC said to be released.
When I click "Troublesome Trade Route" it just says "coming soon".
If you have 1.2.3 then it's not available. Only Escape one is working.

Apr 13, 2018
Shouldn't there be a new version with 3 dlcs now?
I don't know how to check on what dlcs this version have only by reading comments

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes