3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Hi, can I have the save location please ? (I can't find)

Thanks
If you're on Windows 10, go to your C drive, search a file called LocalLow! When your PC finds it, click on it, you'll see AGL Studio/Faulty Apprentice. That's where the save is!

Otherwise: Go to C:/Users/(Username)/Appdata/LocalLow/AGLStudio/Faulty Apprentice

Oct 12, 2018
Has anyone completed Eleanna's relationship route? I'm stuck with 1 more conversation with her.. but that last 'Talk' option does not show up! Is it not available in the 1.04 version? The only job I did not complete was the doll guard's gathering quest (any help on that? Where is that coal-pen?)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, anyone got the newest version? just asking!

Last edited:

ranph1

Apr 28, 2017
How do you finish a girl's route? I kept getting stuck on the last half bar on their relationship bar no matter which girl ughh

Oct 12, 2018
How do you finish a girl's route? I kept getting stuck on the last half bar on their relationship bar no matter which girl ughh
Gotta find the expert weapon, for example the bow chick after she teaches you how to summon spirits, youll need to go to the hidden forrest again.

ranph1

Apr 28, 2017
Gotta find the expert weapon, for example the bow chick after she teaches you how to summon spirits, youll need to go to the hidden forrest again.
Got every master weapon for each route, but still can't get that last half bar. I'm beginning to think that I should finish every job available before I can get that half bar

Rakija

Jun 12, 2017
Got every master weapon for each route, but still can't get that last half bar. I'm beginning to think that I should finish every job available before I can get that half bar
you need to equip specific weapon and talk to that girl.Ie bow for archer trainer etc.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes