3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
well played it for a bit and really did not even feel like I wanted to see any of the girls naked. I did not like any of the art style on the girls so found none of them even looking sexy. It was a bunch of just random clicking to see if you could even find a job and after so much random clicking I did not even have interest in the story anymore or the few jobs I did find.

Not saying art is bad just that I never liked the Western style art at all... I prefer Eastern style art as that style is sexy. Just spending time searching and repeatedly talking to the point that the conversation just seemed to drag on and on that the story was too much text and random searching around. It's laden with too much text that really appears to be too pointless and just had me hitting the button to speed it up. By the time I was too chapter 2 I deleted this game as it really requires a ton of patience and repetition.

Too much text can be a bad thing when it over powers the little bit of story line it does have.

Dec 4, 2017
well played it for a bit and really did not even feel like I wanted to see any of the girls naked. I did not like any of the art style on the girls so found none of them even looking sexy. It was a bunch of just random clicking to see if you could even find a job and after so much random clicking I did not even have interest in the story anymore or the few jobs I did find.

Not saying art is bad just that I never liked the Western style art at all... I prefer Eastern style art as that style is sexy. Just spending time searching and repeatedly talking to the point that the conversation just seemed to drag on and on that the story was too much text and random searching around. It's laden with too much text that really appears to be too pointless and just had me hitting the button to speed it up. By the time I was too chapter 2 I deleted this game as it really requires a ton of patience and repetition.

Too much text can be a bad thing when it over powers the little bit of story line it does have.
opps you had to make this spoilers hide some people dont want to know the story just yet

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
So, i cant tell if this is the sfw or the nsfw version.....anybody here know? (At least before they finished there were 2 versions)

Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
Has anyone completed Eleanna's relationship route? I'm stuck with 1 more conversation with her.. but that last 'Talk' option does not show up! Is it not available in the 1.04 version? The only job I did not complete was the doll guard's gathering quest (any help on that? Where is that coal-pen?)

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
So just mild nudity in this? Seems like a waste. Especially with the commander and elf archer. Yum.

Well I did that with the previous version, so here you are. Didn't play the new one, so I don't know what was added, probably not much.
Oh, nice. Have you managed to grab any of the new stuff?

• Angry
Reactions: TFM

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
Has anyone completed Eleanna's relationship route? I'm stuck with 1 more conversation with her.. but that last 'Talk' option does not show up! Is it not available in the 1.04 version? The only job I did not complete was the doll guard's gathering quest (any help on that? Where is that coal-pen?)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Anything worth having, I ripped and uploaded

PS: blablubiblub
Thank to you i was able to get the right word to unlock scene in the gallery
Put it here: AppData\LocalLow\AGLStudio\Faulty Apprentice (Win10)

Most of the words to put in "items":[ Here ]}
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Only miss Quintus 2 scene but nope....

Reactions: Amens and earthfire
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes