3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

nowl60010

Jul 18, 2018
Why is the sword training so difficult- I'm at the point of trying to hit 30 pieces of wood without hitting a lizard..... its waaay excessive
It's even worse with the latest build and the lagging with the unity engine. Best solution I can offer that worked for me was use Cheat Engine. In CE open the exe process. Enable the speedhack option and then set the speed to .25 or .5 and then click apply. This will dial back the speed. Once the mini-game is over you can go back to CE and set the speed back to 1 and click apply to turn everything back to normal.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

The Grad

Jun 1, 2017
Current release date November 12th 2019
Let's hope it doesn't pull a Dragon Date and Immediately change it a few days after.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

NecromeN

May 2, 2017
"Winter DLC coming soon...
This DLC quest will take place after the Ultimate Good Ending of the main story. You do not have to get that ending, but that will be the canonical version for future DLC. So if you haven't finished the game yet, be sure to by next month! *Until further notice, DLC will be Patreon Exclusive. "

Any way will be need wait.

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
fuck, what a missed opportunity. That art could duke it out with the best of them at deviantart

ironclast

Apr 15, 2017
Man it still runs pretty bad on my pc. I mean i only do have a intel hd onboard with this but most 2d games are fine cause i got 8 gigs of ram and a semi decent processor

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
The game its pretty fun and the art is awesome, there is some things that need to be fixed cause i encountered several bugs but nothing that will ruin the gameplay its just menu stuff.

Sagah

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
Are the actual sex scenes still fade to black? A while since i played this but i recall it being somewhat censored.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Are the actual sex scenes still fade to black? A while since i played this but i recall it being somewhat censored.
If this is the steam version has soon start the game on the main menu go options a select uncesored, cause it comes censored it happen to me when i downloaded it from other website.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
The art for this looks fantastic, but I'm hearing mixed replies as far as anything erotic goes. So is the game primarily just a few soft core scenes with some lite teasing or are there actual sex scenes?

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
[quot]RPG, No sexual content[/quote]
...and the overview and artwork looked so promising.

* le sigh *

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes