3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

NecromeN

May 2, 2017
It seems that the game is not particularly interesting, the second chapter has already appeared, and there are no altruists who have posted the game to the network for others.

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
Can't find anyone else mentioning it. Is the writing and grammar in the summary representative of the game?
It's gotten better, I think. They have a new writer (or editor, or something. Both?).
I think the game itself is fine, but if you're expecting a game with sexy content you're in for a let down.

Last edited:

niennunb

Jun 15, 2017
Anyone have the newer versions from the patreon page ?
I don't know if this is the one you're looking for, but I got this one today from svscomics (it took 5-6h to download and 3h30 to upload with my AWESOME connection... hope it's good -.-)

Chapter 3 (3.1.0.6) :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

niennunb

Jun 15, 2017
Does anyone know how to extract cg from this game ? I followed two tutorials, but none succeeded...

niennunb

Jun 15, 2017
Here is what I could extract from assets files, and I had to sort the results (thousands of files)...
I noticed that a lot of files (and I mean, a LOT) are in (almost) all assets files... which is strange...
But whatever, here it is !

CGRIP Ch3 :

Reactions: omocik

ironclast

Apr 15, 2017
Is this game lagging really hard for anyone? It used to run pretty well for me idk why it would lag. Like my laptop is older now but its still 8 gigs of ram and a decent cpu

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So is this worth a download yet, or is it still just a disappointing ecchi sim?

Spenser4

Jan 8, 2019
Damn it! The artstyle is really good looking, but this "male protagonist" actually looks more like girl, than this ladies themself:( Wish, there is be option for playing as female.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017

Overview:
Take the role of an ordinary farm boy that left home seeking a glorious apprenticeship. You have had a couple jobs, in fact, you have had a lot, more than you can count. Why do you keep getting fired? If you can't hold an apprenticeship at this castle, there is nowhere left to go!
Does a lifetime of failure leading up to Apprenticeship lead to a greater purpose? Or will he fail in blaze of glory like always? Perhaps with your help and some new friends, you can turn this Faulty Apprentice into a true hero!

So first, the overview contained some obvious gramar faults, and it just made no sense, i edited it so atleast it makes a bit more sense now(edits are in red text color)

As for the rest, yes the art looks realy nice, even though there are some funny things going on (arrow to the shoulder, well atleast she's single right..........right?) I also noticed a overworld map, which means some freeroam (aldo not to the extent of a GTA type game naturaly) Definitly looks interesting, good luck.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Looks promising, its been hard to find new interesting RPGs to play these days.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes