3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
Why do this game's thumbnails make me feel like I'm about to be asked to download a smartphone game?

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
The game needs to be able to be resized... i hate it when it cant be resized..

SpiffyTuna

Jul 1, 2017
what's the difference between "Ch1 Build 3.5" download and "Demo" download?
Simultaneously more, and less stuff. Story's more complete, content not complete, it's broken up strangely. A few posts back I ripped assets and stuff, if you're interested. There's sexual content in all releases, just some solo stuff.

ironclast

Apr 15, 2017
Man all this time and barely any new shit. I like this games are but man is it taking forever to get anywhere.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Welp its basically confirmed ecchi game only, no actual sex. "4. Sexual content beyond ecchi moments will be heavily implied."

I guess its time to just let this die.

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
Can't find anyone else mentioning it. Is the writing and grammar in the summary representative of the game?

SpiffyTuna

Jul 1, 2017
Changelog for this version?
No idea.... Didn't really have one. Much more polished, that's for sure. Still some bugs, but less "content" than the other versions. A bunch of repeated missions, and its looking more and more like the creators don't give a crap anymore and are recycling things..

AlbusFumbleboard

Jan 11, 2018
anybody have the latest uncensored version for mac? (Don't worry, I thoroughly regret my choice of hardware, no need to shame me)

SpiffyTuna

Jul 1, 2017
In this version (unlike NSFW demo versions), I found for myself a couple of new characters and a naked bunny girl with harpies. The game ends on day 7.What did I miss or do wrong?
I dunno, after I got a crash, I got a bit frustrated, and just ripped the CG and saw nothing was "added" that hasn't been seen before....

Reactions: Hugh Mungus Kok

SpiffyTuna

Jul 1, 2017
Everything is uploading now to here: 305571

What you're probably looking for is the things that are in the Texture2D and Sprite folder.

EDIT: Something's up with the transfer, going to do a zip (or 7-zip) file instead.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes