3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Dhylec

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I get that some creators don't wanna step some kind of line, even some artist are like that, but no sexual content for this game is a giant waste. The art is incredible, the story is good, IF we had some true sexual content this game would be perfect it could even rival summertime saga.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
I get that some creators don't wanna step some kind of line, even some artist are like that, but no sexual content for this game is a giant waste. The art is incredible, the story is good, IF we had some true sexual content this game would be perfect it could even rival summertime saga.
Last time I checked this game had a NSFW version... though you have to pay for it.

Dhylec

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
the worst part is e can't even dream about someone coming around and making a mod to add sex scenes, because I truly don't see someone being able to reproduce such awesome art.

Reactions: Yakis0ba

AshLoo

May 6, 2018
Ermm ... I stuck in dialog with Shark Guard in 10th Night (the answers can't be clicked). Anyone have solution ?

Dhylec

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
The art looks good, but to say non can reproduce this tablet generated work is a exaggeration really. More likely the creator is not able to hire a cartoonist in his price range. For example i can draw this by hand, but i take to long. And so can plenty at Marvel/DC (fast enough).
Let me add something I should have added to the end of my previous post "... for free".

Sapphire44

Feb 4, 2017
Why is the sword training so difficult- I'm at the point of trying to hit 30 pieces of wood without hitting a lizard..... its waaay excessive

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Panda

Jun 15, 2017
Can somebody please tell me the location of the 2nd half of the magic codex page? I found the 1st half in the fountain but I have no idea where to search for the 2nd half and I cannot train in magic without it. Thank you!

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
Yes, I did. I could not find a list of locations but I did find a youtube video that shows all of them. Just search for "faulty apprentice egg hunt".
Thank you.

i was having a real tough time with the unicorn's, doll's and fox's eggs.

Panda, i don't remember where it is but i know that it is a big blue glowie like in the fountain. just go to each location and look for that.

Last edited:

Panda

Jun 15, 2017
Panda, i don't remember where it is but i know that it is a big blue glowie like in the fountain. just go to each location and look for that.
Okay thanks Dunfred. I did find the 1st piece in the fountain but maybe the 2nd piece is there too. It's worth a try.

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
If I read his patreon post right, the new update actually has artwork instead of black screens during sex scenes. I don't expect anything hardcore, but would be nice if someone could upload.

nowl60010

Jul 18, 2018
Is this game lagging really hard for anyone? It used to run pretty well for me idk why it would lag. Like my laptop is older now but its still 8 gigs of ram and a decent cpu
I noticed this as well. I have some other unity games that don't have this issue. I am guessing that it has something to do with the engine and scripting. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes