Seeking Favorite games

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Yes, another one of this ''What are your favorite games?'' thread. But lets make this one interesting. 4 questions.

Favorite game in development.

Favorite completed game.

Worst game in your opinion.

Most dissapointing game (Not worst, but something that had potential and fucked up.)

In my case they would be:
-Something unlimited (Honorable mention to Harem, RIP.)
-Black souls 2
-Any of those shitty machine translated ''stop time and fuck npcs'' games, or those ''ero'' shooters that come from the dephts of steam and are here for some reason.
-Messiah Supreme, tons of interesting ideas, wasted in an abandoned game just because the developer wanted the money the nanosecond the game went live.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
In development: My New Family

Completed: 1 Room Runaway Girl

Worst Game: Not sure if I can even judge this one without creating some kind of blog simply for ranting about trashy games.

Disappointment: The Gift Reloaded

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
In development ... too many to mention really. If I absolutely have to pick one then Bad Memories, it just pips Sorcerer for having a lesbian route and Erisa's Summer for having slightly more content. And it just pips A Clever Name because the wait time for more pervy fairy is killing me.

Completed ... It's either Sisterly Lust or Terminus Reach. I think Terminus just about wins for diversity of cast.

Worst game .... Witchcraft. When it released last year the dev said we'd have a lesbian route. Great I thought .... until 2 scenes in our MC's lover was raped by 2 Orcs. I had a chat with the dev about how this killed the Lesbian route and dick tends to not be lesbian and he said it would be better if that happened to a different character. Roll on the redo and it's still the same only now it looks like the lesbian route was removed, dev is a liar, and it's now rape focused. Every route leads to unavoidable rape, it's just pure fucking garbage.

Most disappointing .... i'll prepare for the rage.

Being a DIK.

When it launced 2 of the girls had the exact same hair style and if you'd changed their lines around it would have made zero difference, they had pretty much the same personality. The only one of the main LI's with a different pesonality was one people called "the ice queen" beause they said she acted cold ... to me she was a personality vortex that just stared blankly and was bland as fuck.

They had 2 of the worst lesbians that can't seem to function as a couple without a man. I got the abridged notes on that because i'd already abandoned this ship by then but people talk about it often enough to know i'd hate that route.

The only girl that was of any interest was Quinn but it turns out she's a side girl and not a love interest. None of the LI's interested me at all so by the third update i'd seen enough to know it wasn't for me.

The absolute worst part is the MC's friend. He has to be the single most irritating cunt i've ever had the misfortune to be stuck with in a game. I think I only read about 3 conversations with him and skipped everything else.

It's disappointing because people I know had hyped this to the moon and I didn't like anything about it. People still try and recommend it to me now ... I just don't like it.

Aristro

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
Favorite game in development : Deluca Family

Favorite completed game. : Melody

Worst game in your opinion :

Most disappointing game :

I only have limited time to play games, so I have only played best games on this site with good reviews...

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
In development ... too many to mention really. If I absolutely have to pick one then Bad Memories, it just pips Sorcerer for having a lesbian route and Erisa's Summer for having slightly more content. And it just pips A Clever Name because the wait time for more pervy fairy is killing me.

Completed ... It's either Sisterly Lust or Terminus Reach. I think Terminus just about wins for diversity of cast.

Worst game .... Witchcraft. When it released last year the dev said we'd have a lesbian route. Great I thought .... until 2 scenes in our MC's lover was raped by 2 Orcs. I had a chat with the dev about how this killed the Lesbian route and dick tends to not be lesbian and he said it would be better if that happened to a different character. Roll on the redo and it's still the same only now it looks like the lesbian route was removed, dev is a liar, and it's now rape focused. Every route leads to unavoidable rape, it's just pure fucking garbage.

Most disappointing .... i'll prepare for the rage.

Being a DIK.

When it launced 2 of the girls had the exact same hair style and if you'd changed their lines around it would have made zero difference, they had pretty much the same personality. The only one of the main LI's with a different pesonality was one people called "the ice queen" beause they said she acted cold ... to me she was a personality vortex that just stared blankly and was bland as fuck.

They had 2 of the worst lesbians that can't seem to function as a couple without a man. I got the abridged notes on that because i'd already abandoned this ship by then but people talk about it often enough to know i'd hate that route.

The only girl that was of any interest was Quinn but it turns out she's a side girl and not a love interest. None of the LI's interested me at all so by the third update i'd seen enough to know it wasn't for me.

The absolute worst part is the MC's friend. He has to be the single most irritating cunt i've ever had the misfortune to be stuck with in a game. I think I only read about 3 conversations with him and skipped everything else.

It's disappointing because people I know had hyped this to the moon and I didn't like anything about it. People still try and recommend it to me now ... I just don't like it.
I think you speak truth, i did the difference between bad games and dissapointing games for a reason. A bad game is just bad, but a dissapointing game have to be something either with potential that fails, or, like the example you are citing, extremly well know and liked in a community but that just dont make it for you.

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Favorite game in development : Deluca Family

Favorite completed game. : Melody

Worst game in your opinion :

Most disappointing game :

I only have limited time to play games, so I have only played best games on this site with good reviews...
You can find lots of hidden gems around here........buuuuuuut you probably did the right choice avoiding the garbage.

Reactions: Kraz4life

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Favorite game in development: Being A DIK or City Of Broken Dreamers

Favorite completed game: Man Of The House or Lust Epidemic

Worst game in your opinion: Any game that is simply a rip-off of another game, and there are a lot of them.

Most disappointing game: Milfy City, because it could have been a contender but it's just a pretender.

Reactions: Mephistofeles

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Favorite game in development: Being A DIK or City Of Broken Dreamers

Favorite completed game: Man Of The House or Lust Epidemic

Worst game in your opinion: Any game that is simply a rip-off of another game, and there are a lot of them.

Most disappointing game: Milfy City, because it could have been a contender but it's just a pretender.
New game: Every time you find a game that rip off another one here, the dev of your favorite game is forced to release an update.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Favorite game in development - Intertwined or Where the Heart Is or City of Broken Dreamers or Become a Rock Star or Alexandra or Haley's Story - it's hard for me to choose one of these games as the best because all of them are very good in my opinion and I always eagerly await new updates on each of them.

Favorite completed game - Depraved Awakening or Melody or Acting Lessons - here also it's hard for me to choose one of these three as the best because all of them are very good in my opinion and I like to come back to all of them from time to time when I have nothing new to play.

Worst game in your opinion - Who's the Father - this game for me is just terrible, maybe someone else would put it in the category of disappointment, but in my opinion it never had any potential, so I put it in the category of the worst games I have played.

Most dissapointing game - C - Plan - I really enjoyed this game and fell in love with mom model, the game had a lot of potential in my opinion because it had an interesting storyline, which was very different from other incest games, where there is often either no storyline at all or it is repeated with very few changes but unfortunately it is a disappointment that the game has been abandoned.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
In Dev - Honestly, impossible to choose, most of my favs aren't even done yet. I'll just say Corrupted Saviors for the gameplay and the rock-solid dev. Honorable mentions to iNSight of you, On Edge, Henteria Chronicles Ch. 2, Ruin Me and Karryn's Prison.

Completed - Overwhored, or maybe Witch Trainer. It's a tie, I guess.

Worst - Worst completed game on a technical level? Maybe this. Worst handling of my fetishes? This, or the dev's other game, that got banned. Worst game that people seem to like? Big Brother.

Most disappointing - I can only think of Slutcraft, the game should have stuck to the Zerg and left Stukov out entirely. It did not need a dopey maledom who says things like "fap material".

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Mephistofeles

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
In Dev - Honestly, impossible to choose, most of my favs aren't even done yet. I'll just say Corrupted Saviors for the gameplay and the rock-solid dev. Honorable mentions to iNSight of you, On Edge, Henteria Chronicles Ch. 2, Ruin Me and Karryn's Prison.

Completed - Overwhored, or maybe Witch Trainer. It's a tie, I guess.

Worst - Worst completed game on a technical level? Maybe this. Worst handling of my fetishes? This, or the dev's other game, that got banned. Worst game that people seem to like? Big Brother.

Most disappointing - I can only think of Slutcraft, the game should have stuck to the Zerg and left Stukov out entirely. It did not need a dopey maledom who says things like "fap material".
You brought back a lot of memories naming Overwhored.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Y
My Favorite On-Going Game In This Forum (in no particular order)

Being a DIK - https://f95zone.to/threads/mad-world-release-3-2-0-0-smoke-mob-games.55994/
View attachment 1169726

Becoming a Rockstar - https://f95zone.to/threads/become-a-rock-star-v0-80-mr-jet.17836/
View attachment 1169749

Artemis - https://f95zone.to/threads/artemis-ch-1-digi-b.77680/
View attachment 1169740

The DeLuca Family - https://f95zone.to/threads/the-deluca-family-v0-07-2-hopesgaming.15459/
View attachment 1169744

Reluctant Archon - https://f95zone.to/threads/reluctant-archon-v1-0-full-vss-kyois.27830/
View attachment 1169746

Where It All Began - https://f95zone.to/threads/where-it-all-began-v0-6-full-oceanlab.19856/
View attachment 1169732

Rebirth - https://f95zone.to/threads/rebirth-ep-3-v1-likesblondes.34331/
View attachment 1169733

Halftway House - https://f95zone.to/threads/halfway-house-ep-8-az.33607/
View attachment 1169734

Sorcerer - https://f95zone.to/threads/sorcerer-v0-20-0-talothral.58369/
View attachment 1169735

Summer's Gone - https://f95zone.to/threads/summers-gone-ch-3-final-oceanlab.29981/
View attachment 1169737

Intertwined - https://f95zone.to/threads/intertwined-v0-7-nyx.53676/
View attachment 1169738

A Man For All - https://f95zone.to/threads/a-man-for-all-ep-3-venus-waltz.65913/
View attachment 1169739

Mad World - https://f95zone.to/threads/mad-world-release-3-2-0-0-smoke-mob-games.55994/
View attachment 1169741

A.O.A. Academy - https://f95zone.to/threads/a-o-a-academy-ch-2-gold-r1-tlggames.62139/
View attachment 1169742

Midlife Crisis - https://f95zone.to/threads/midlife-crisis-v0-24-nefastus-games.20427/
View attachment 1169745
You put.... a lot of effort in this reply.

vrdude18

Apr 24, 2021
My Favorite Completed Games (not in any order):
1. Sisterly Lust - 1st game played on this site and still my favorite completed game. Sets the bar very high.
2. Parental Love - Great game! Dev is currently working on Apartment 69 which is also looking awesome.
3. My Sister My Room Mate - Best humor in any game I've played so far. Clever writing and great characters.
4. The Visit - Great game with a small harem. Milfs with huge tits. What's not to love?
5. Melody - Beautiful game with a believable story and great characters.
6. Acting Lessons - Masterful earlier game by BaD DrPinkCake.
7. Once in a Lifetime - Looks a bit anime rather than 3DCG but it is brilliant!
8. Battle of the Bulges - Lots of fun. Doesn't try to be serious. Just score with as many huge breasted girls as possible.
9. Haleys Story - Nice story with good believable characters. A chill game, nothing too intense, very enjoyable.
10. Something to write about the author - Another good slice of life game. Beautiful girls.
11. Man of the House - First non RenPy game I played. Has my award for best tits in any game so far.
12. Life Changes for Keeley - 1st female protagonist game I played. Amazing but very short.
13. Babysitter - Very enjoyable with a good story & characters.
14. Curvy Cougars Street - Any game featuring BBW content is a must play for me. Diane gets my vote for hottest MILF.
15. Dating My Daughter - Started in 2016 and completed in 2022. A true pioneer of the genre.
16. Leap of Faith - Stunningly brilliant! Not for a quick fap but such great story with unique characters

My Favorite In Development Games (not in any order):
1. Being a Dik - Yes, this is by far the best adult VN game so far. Great story, great girls, so much content and still going.
2. WVM - MC has a huge cock and pretty much every girl throws them selves at you. Just awesome!
3. Where the Heart is - Lots of stunningly gorgeous girls and a decent story.
4. Artemis - Amazing game! Story is brilliant and the girls are stunning. Play it and you will fall in love with it.
5. Family Affair - Great characters and excellent humor. Frequent updates. Trans content is done very well.
6. Bad Memories - Best female protagonist lesbian games I've played so far. Looking forward to updates.
7. Eternum - From the makers of Once in a Lifetime . A brilliant adventure that delves into virtual reality.
8. Desert Stalker - Set in a post apocalyptic future with lots of interesting content. Would make a decent TV series.
9. Light of my Life - Great dad/daughter story with lots of detail. The office ladies are lots of fun.
10. Come Home - Just brilliant. Very unique characters. Something for everyone.
11. Long Story Short - Story and characters are great. Vanessa is a wild fire cracker!
12. Chasing Sunsets - Great story. Jaye is stunningly beautiful.
13. Star Periphery - Thicc Futas, great renders, fun game.
14. Banking on Bella - Really great VN. Hot girls with fun office politics.
15. Having a HARD time - Hot girls. Futa protag game worth following.
16. Star Mars - Hot futas with huge cocks. Great game!

Last edited:

M$hot

May 28, 2017
Favorite game in development: Paradise Found by Grasputin. (I don't know why, it just works for me!)

Favorite completed game: Life with Mary by LikesBlondes (This will be surplanted by Paradise Found once 0.13/1.0 releases.)

Worst game in my opinion: Roundscape Adorevia by Arvus Games (Rape, Bestiality and RPGM..)

Most dissapointing game: Being a DIK by Dr PinkCake. (Convoluted all the way to hell, at this point I just wait for the gallery mod to get updated after they drop a new release, to see new scenes because the game itself is unplayable to me.)

Reactions: pheonix959

pheonix959

Nov 25, 2021
Who is that in your dp ?
Favorite game in development: Paradise Found by Grasputin. (I don't know why, it just works for me!)

Favorite completed game: Life with Mary by LikesBlondes (This will be surplanted by Paradise Found once 0.13/1.0 releases.)

Worst game in my opinion: Roundscape Adorevia by Arvus Games (Rape, Bestiality and RPGM..)

Most dissapointing game: Being a DIK by Dr PinkCake. (Convoluted all the way to hell, at this point I just wait for the gallery mod to get updated after they drop a new release, to see new scenes because the game itself is unplayable to me.)

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
In Development: Nothing is Forever
Completed: Depraved Awakening
Worst: 14 Days of Desire
Most Disappointing: Fetish Locator