• Tom

Votes: 275 9.1%
  • Any or all of the above

Votes: 1,069 35.2%

• Total voters

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really like your ideas and i think if Tom is going to be pimping his slut mom out, he should have a gloryhole room like in the closet door, put a couple holes in it to keep mom busy stroking and sucking them off.
Tom could have a price list up on the wall handjobs $10 blowjobs $20 sex $50 anal $60 gangbangs $100
Also like to see cum shots, and shes the kind of ho that wouldnt even wipe it off right away, just let it dry on her face and hair & tits

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I lost any hope to palaye female portagonist without make any choise for Male Portagonist. It kill female portagonist immersione becous it look like she ha no choise.

• Angry
Reactions: arkypoub

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
FavoriteSon-0.5-win that was first rel? and FavoriteSon-0.3-pc is latest? whut?

btw the links are from, PC link go to mac version and mac version go to pc version

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
FavoriteSon-0.5-win that was first rel? and FavoriteSon-0.3-pc is latest? whut?

btw the links are from, PC link go to mac version and mac version go to pc version
Originally, this was just going to be a two part kinetic novel.
As for the links being backwards, I did let the person who posted them know.
[ He doesn't seem to be online atm ]

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Favorite Son [v0.3] [clowns234]

COMPRESSED

DOWNLOAD PC/MAC/ANDROID: - -

The Android port/version is not official.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I lost any hope to palaye female portagonist without make any choise for Male Portagonist. It kill female portagonist immersione becous it look like she ha no choise.
I haven't seen we have much choice as players either. So far the only choices I recall is Aunt or Cousin. Teacher or her Daughter. Beyond that nothing.

By the way that had to be the shortest update in history. I'm not even sure what really even happened. Half of it seemed like she was dreaming instead of it really happening.

Then is says "Future updates required to continue this path" wait what path?? "Path" means you had a choice of at least two options. I never saw where I could pick between "TIM or TOM" . So how the heck did the game end up on a path if there was no choice?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I haven't seen we have much choice as players either. So far the only choices I recall is Aunt or Cousin. Teacher or her Daughter. Beyond that nothing.

By the way that had to be the shortest update in history. I'm not even sure what really even happened. Half of it seemed like she was dreaming instead of it really happening.
Just an FYI - If you are strictly Team Tim (which I assume you are), then you won't see everything.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Just an FYI - If you are strictly Team Tim (which I assume you are), then you won't see everything.
ok but when was there the choice to pick "Tim or Tom" ??? I have only seen two choices in the game. Tim picking Aunt or Cousin. Then Tom Picking Teacher or her Daughter. At least that is all I remember. The rest I have just been reading along

2.60 star(s) 24 Votes