Votes: 275 9.1%
  • Any or all of the above

Votes: 1,069 35.2%

• Total voters

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
What about S25/A 9-21? It's not in the game, yet?
That's the scene I'm currently working on.
If I had followed my normal schedule, I wouldn't have had an update until middle of July, but I was hoping for some feedback on the hints and the narration mode before I went too much further.

Normally, I purge all the unneeded pics, mostly to reduce the zip size. I forgot to do that this time.

Last edited:
Reactions: karvastor

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I noticed that Alice jumped way up in the poll. Nice feedback. Thanks again killer 13 for suggesting it (the poll).

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Alright, I read through the OP and the first five pages to get an answer to my question, and then I became frustrated.

It says in both tags and genre description male and female protagonist, multiple protagonist.
Does that mean you can choose a protagonist, or is it mostly the mom and just switched to one of the sons from time to time?
Because I have zero interest playing as the mom being seduced by her sons, only playing the sons/a son would interest me in that scenario. Or is there a lesbian option or anything?

Reactions: mofonistik

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Alright, I read through the OP and the first five pages to get an answer to my question, and then I became frustrated.

It says in both tags and genre description male and female protagonist, multiple protagonist.
Does that mean you can choose a protagonist, or is it mostly the mom and just switched to one of the sons from time to time?
Because I have zero interest playing as the mom being seduced by her sons, only playing the sons/a son would interest me in that scenario. Or is there a lesbian option or anything?
It's not like most games, in that you don't play any character. It's more directing the story. One son is your generic sensitive computer nerd, while the other will fuck just about anything, whether by 'wit' or by charm, and by any means necessary. His 'go to' is married milfs. And then there is Alice, who has the hots for her aunt (her mother's sister / the sons' mother ).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: botc76 and giqui

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Sex is gone? What happened to Lisa/Tim scene? This game seems it's going backwards in progress.
There are two ways you can get to that scene, but you have always had to choose 'nasty' in the park which is the Tom / Mom scene.

Since posting the new update here, I have changed that. Now you don't have to chose 'nasty' - the Mom/Tom car scene. The Mom/Tim scene will trigger at the end of the update, if you chose the 'kiss' and the 'stay' choices.
If you want that now, the file is available on my discord - in the download channel.

Last edited:
Reactions: HBLife

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
One of the things about these games, there's a lot of work trying to create scenarios where a halfway "normal" mother commits incest. This one takes a simple, logical route. She isn't, she's a complete trainwreck.

Reactions: clowns234

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
One of the things about these games, there's a lot of work trying to create scenarios where a halfway "normal" mother commits incest. This one takes a simple, logical route. She isn't, she's a complete trainwreck.
Yes, this isn't 'Leave it to Beaver' or 'Father Knows Best'.

2.60 star(s) 24 Votes