• Any or all of the above

Votes: 1,070 35.2%

• Total voters

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Almost no one want Tim neighter Tom. :ROFLMAO: :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I gonna with Alice. But ther Male choise are all forced one, sadly.
Download from my discord at the end of this week. You will be male-free (no sex scenes) , if you choose it.

agriosage22

Jul 13, 2017
like game hope there is more tom ntr flash back scene and her wining tim to stay while secretly with tom and more hiding sex with tom something like they start getting along and go watch a movie she starts giving a handjob to tom because the movie is crowded and slips out with tom while tim not sees them go fuck and come back without him knowing or some hidding sex with them in her house chosing witch one to slip down on or while one is sleeping they start fucking next door

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
like game hope there is more tom ntr flash back scene and her wining tim to stay while secretly with tom and more hiding sex with tom something like they start getting along and go watch a movie she starts giving a handjob to tom because the movie is crowded and slips out with tom while tim not sees them go fuck and come back without him knowing or some hidding sex with them in her house chosing witch one to slip down on or while one is sleeping they start fucking next door
This is interesting. Can Tom's scenes with the mom be considered NTR? Arguably Tom is the MC (or one of them) as he has his own scenes and makes decisions sometimes. Tim is definitely the more sympathetic of the two but he can be just as much of an asshole in his own special way. It could be said that Tim is just as likely to be the NTR rival taking mom away from Tom through subterfuge. With a game as weird as this, it is difficult to apply that label. There is a joke game called NTR Squared but if this game goes down this path with the twins struggling to out-NTR each other the phrase may be apt.

Reactions: Juv3 and clowns234

agriosage22

Jul 13, 2017
This is interesting. Can Tom's scenes with the mom be considered NTR? Arguably Tom is the MC (or one of them) as he has his own scenes and makes decisions sometimes. Tim is definitely the more sympathetic of the two but he can be just as much of an asshole in his own special way. It could be said that Tim is just as likely to be the NTR rival taking mom away from Tom through subterfuge. With a game as weird as this, it is difficult to apply that label. There is a joke game called NTR Squared but if this game goes down this path with the twins struggling to out-NTR each other the phrase may be apt.
i would agree with you but tom got more to gain since he's ether a playa or pimp so him stealing mom is more ntr but tim and tom stealing the brothers girls would probably be interesting

Reactions: clowns234

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Content depends on which of the three characters you choose to pursue the main milf, if any. You can choose all three. Some content is either / or depending on player choices.

Last edited:
Reactions: karvastor

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
This is glitchy AF. Skips around, loops, then doesn't. Goes from 0-1000, missing lots of build up and viable transitions. And that is just the beginning night. Tom is in the shower, then instantly banging the MILF and no understanding of the Mom-Daughter dancing, is it an intimate thing, are they sexual?
Seriously, don't rebuild only to destroy the game.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
i love incest m/s and honestly i don't understand why alice shot in front of tim in the poll
no one like Tom and Tim, they are such a losers and don't even deserv been fucked by mom neighter of those two twins. Personly I prefer Alice becous I don't Like been force to choose for those male character, they are uselesse Sice this game is about mom and who is foavorite son and I don't understad why we need to be forced to chose for male protagonist as well. Shuch a waste of such good Female Protagonist game.

Last edited:

killer 13

May 14, 2022
I was really looking forward to this update, thanks

I really like your work and in my opinion it deserves a bigger engagement

Reactions: clowns234

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
no one like tom and time they are such a loser and don't even deserv been fucked by mom neighter of thos two twins. Personly I prefer Alice becous I don't choose for those male character, they are uselesse Sice this game is about mom and who is foavoirt son and I don't understad wy we need to chose for male protagonist as well. Shuch a waste of such Female Protagonist game.
I revamped this, so you can now have an 'Alice only' path if you so desire. I do hope you check it out.

markl1717

Oct 11, 2021
This is glitchy AF. Skips around, loops, then doesn't. Goes from 0-1000, missing lots of build up and viable transitions. And that is just the beginning night. Tom is in the shower, then instantly banging the MILF and no understanding of the Mom-Daughter dancing, is it an intimate thing, are they sexual?
Seriously, don't rebuild only to destroy the game.
Having the same issues. Maybe starting a new game will help.

2.60 star(s) 24 Votes