Votes: 289 9.0%
  • Any or all of the above

Votes: 1,120 35.0%

• Total voters

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
This is glitchy AF. Skips around, loops, then doesn't. Goes from 0-1000, missing lots of build up and viable transitions. And that is just the beginning night. Tom is in the shower, then instantly banging the MILF and no understanding of the Mom-Daughter dancing, is it an intimate thing, are they sexual?
Seriously, don't rebuild only to destroy the game.
I will copy and paste this here. I hope it helps to address some of your problems / give you some answers.

Dev note:
Originally, this was going to be a short two-part VN. I have since expanded it. Most of the work on this update was for that, although there is some new content. Do not use old saves.
Please note – While I hope you enjoy this, the main purpose of this project is still for me to learn the process, and as such, it will hopefully continue to improve as new updates are released.

Latest Changelog entry:
If downloading is an issue, you may want to wait for the next update. Tim, Tom, and Alice all get a bit of new content, but much of the new work was revamping current content. Hence, the one month update instead of the normal two.
Based on feedback, some of the choices have been redone and more options have been added. The paths to the main milf are now more stand-alone, with the ability to bypass unwanted content. Due to this, you will once again need to start a new game.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
they are in their role, what else can you expect, if it was in a game with a focus on lesbianism I would understand
Yea the game is called favorite son not favorite niece. Plus sorry but the redoing things that dont need to be redone (didnt get any better). As far as i know there already was enough choices that aloud you to skip whatever you wanted. The narrator should just be removed as well pointless and just pops in to point out the obvious. Im more on the lines of tom then any others but i also came to the conclusion that the mom is a nympho. She just will do anything the story really hasnt gotten any better.

Reactions: incest lover m/s

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
Yea the game is called favorite son not favorite niece. Plus sorry but the redoing things that dont need to be redone (didnt get any better). As far as i know there already was enough choices that aloud you to skip whatever you wanted. The narrator should just be removed as well pointless and just pops in to point out the obvious. Im more on the lines of tom then any others but i also came to the conclusion that the mom is a nympho. She just will do anything the story really hasnt gotten any better.
I know it's optional but I found the niece's route unnecessary since the game is called favorite son, the rest I have nothing to complain about for me the game is good

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
The story of this game is pretty confusing, I don't understand anymore who's good and who's bad.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The sex scenes should be better, you can't see the details. The sex scenes look like a robot quickly and the next scene.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
This game has become a total mess if you go on with your saves, missing scenes, crippled with bugs, sex scenes made in a hurry without transition or any care for the player.
This game would need to be scrapped and redone properly taking time to create transitions and good animations.
The basic theme was good but the dev said he wanted a short story and then tried to expand it and well it end up as a mess.

Reactions: Bobber Tail
2.60 star(s) 25 Votes