Votes: 291 9.1%
  • Any or all of the above

Votes: 1,125 35.0%

• Total voters

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
This game has become a total mess if you go on with your saves, missing scenes, crippled with bugs, sex scenes made in a hurry without transition or any care for the player.
This game would need to be scrapped and redone properly taking time to create transitions and good animations.
The basic theme was good but the dev said he wanted a short story and then tried to expand it and well it end up as a mess.
A fair criticism. As I put in the dev notes and the changelog, this is first and foremost a project of me learning renpy and Daz. Unlike most Devs (I assume), I do this because I am having fun doing it. The fact that even a few people seem to like it is rewarding enough for me, as I am far from a trained story teller.

Deleted member 316652

Dec 3, 2017
A fair criticism. As I put in the dev notes and the changelog, this is first and foremost a project of me learning renpy and Daz. Unlike most Devs (I assume), I do this because I am having fun doing it. The fact that even a few people seem to like it is rewarding enough for me, as I am far from a trained story teller.
Good luck :)

Reactions: clowns234

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
The sex scenes should be better, you can't see the details. The sex scenes look like a robot quickly and the next scene.
Animations take a lot of time to pose, and an even longer time to render. While the computer I have now is a lot better than what I had a year ago, it is still relatively slow when it comes to rendering animations. For me, tying up my computer for two days for a few seconds of animations is not something I want to do, at least not yet.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I wanted to see aunt persuading Timmy to give my mom another chance, it could be interesting.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
You didn't go wrong. That render is for a future update. I showed it in response to a comment.
'Aunt persuading Timmy'
afraid of missing a scene I checked the images folder and saw an animated sex scene between Tim, Aunt and his mother but in the game itself I couldn't access it

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Liking this game so far, and will support it shortly. Hoping to see more of Tom' road to being a playa. How does he get with his teacher Rachael? Her daughter? Just hope to see the actual events that lead to sexy time.

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes