Votes: 289 9.0%
  • Any or all of the above

Votes: 1,120 35.0%

• Total voters

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
afraid of missing a scene I checked the images folder and saw an animated sex scene between Tim, Aunt and his mother but in the game itself I couldn't access it
In this update, if you choose to see what Tim and Tom are doing while Lisa and Alice are shopping, you get one of two scenes for both Tim and Tom.

Depending on previous choices:
Playa Tom gets some one on one action OR Pimp Tom orchestrates a 3-way.
Tim is either in his bedroom OR he is at his aunt's house.

At the diner, what goes on in the bathroom with Lisa and Alice will depend on previous choices also.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Liking this game so far, and will support it shortly. Hoping to see more of Tom' road to being a playa. How does he get with his teacher Rachael? Her daughter? Just hope to see the actual events that lead to sexy time.
As for Tom and Rachel hooking up, that is somewhat explained in that initial scene, depending on whether you chose playa or pimp.
FYI - Rachel and Stephanie's time in the story is not done yet.

Reactions: Sadowdark

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Yea the game is called favorite son not favorite niece. Plus sorry but the redoing things that dont need to be redone (didnt get any better). As far as i know there already was enough choices that aloud you to skip whatever you wanted. The narrator should just be removed as well pointless and just pops in to point out the obvious. Im more on the lines of tom then any others but i also came to the conclusion that the mom is a nympho. She just will do anything the story really hasnt gotten any better.
I set out to make this a two part kinetic story. In the original story outline, Tim was going to steal his mom away from Tom in the end. Now, the player can choose who gets the main milf and it doesn't have to be just one. I actually considered changing the name to 'Playing Favorites'.

A big part of this initial project is for me to not only improve in Renpy and Daz but to streamline a methodology that I can use on future projects. Things like the narrator mode are mostly experimentation. I made it optional for those who want it. I assume most won't use it. Was it worth my time? Yes, because it helped me learn some skills in renpy programming that I can use on future projects. It also gave me a reason to bring in my clowns character into the game, which was just me having fun.

As for the mom being a nympho, as of now that is a player choice. You can go through the whole game, and short of her getting drunk and making out with Tom in the backseat, she remains a faithful wife.

I do appreciate your feedback.

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
If you want to see Tim bed Lisa then you have to Accept the Kiss when Tim has returned home for the night, if you Reject the Kiss then you get a quick shot of Tim with Laurie, then it is the Diner scene. All choices before that I rejected Tom and Alice.
That's how it played for me.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
If you want to see Tim bed Lisa then you have to Accept the Kiss when Tim has returned home for the night, if you Reject the Kiss then you get a quick shot of Tim with Laurie, then it is the Diner scene. All choices before that I rejected Tom and Alice.
That's how it played for me.
There are three factors that trigger a Lisa-Tim hookup, with two chances in the timeline for it to happen. You have to have chosen at least two of the factors.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 25 Votes