• Tim

Votes: 450 14.1%
  • Tom

Votes: 289 9.0%
  • Any or all of the above

Votes: 1,120 35.0%

• Total voters
Jul 25, 2022
I'd have to censor my story, and right now, that isn't a high priority.
there are ways around patreon rules but i think it would be a lot more work

the incest people will kill me for giving this idea lol, better leave the game as is

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
there are ways around patreon rules but i think it would be a lot more work
Because I separated the dialog out from the game, at some point I could make Lisa the girlfriend of the twins' dad, etc., and maybe I will some day, but for now, I just have SS.

Since there is a free tier on SS, anyone should be able to join. If not, let me know.

Jul 25, 2022
Because I separated the dialog out from the game, at some point I could make Lisa the girlfriend of the twins' dad, etc., and maybe I will some day, but for now, I just have SS.

Since there is a free tier on SS, anyone should be able to join. If not, let me know.
the incest people will kill me for giving this idea lol, better leave the game as is

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
That was a good update, gotta admit really like the hot clown & waitress narrator, maybe you could make them more naughty like squeezing or sucking each other tits, some fingering or ass play, wearing butt plugs.
Love to see Tim bend the clown over the table and fuck her in front of Tom as he gets shot down by the waitress

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
The scene where Tom is watching his Teacher and her Daughter dancing and she gets a message repeats before giving the choices. Will this be patched or left until next update?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
The scene where Tom is watching his Teacher and her Daughter dancing and she gets a message repeats before giving the choices. Will this be patched or left until next update?
I'm not aware of that being a problem. I will look into it. If it doesn't break the game, most likely I will wait until the next update.

Edit - I found and fixed the problem. It will not repeat on the next update.
BTW, thanks for pointing this out.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrPerson28475
Jul 25, 2022
Is there a chance there could be a threesome between Tim Tom and Lisa having sex? Or is this hypothesis ruled out?

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes