• Tom

Votes: 289 9.0%
  • Any or all of the above

Votes: 1,120 35.0%

• Total voters

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Would a threesome with Tim, Tom and Lisa be avoidable? Other events are and I think that is a good thing.

Tom would have to convince Tim to join him and Lisa or use Lisa to entice Tim (meaning Lisa accepts that she is a"fuck toy" a bad ending in my mind and it would have to be an ending for Lisa) or Tom blackmails Tim after finding out Tim had sex with Aunt and/or Lisa. Perhaps I am just seeing the game from Tims perspective and do not think he could be the bad boy and join Tom.
At the moment I am seeing Tim as a saviour for Lisa, to bring her back from been a "fuck toy". (and maybe bury Tom in the process) Lol.
If the threesome happens then that would be a Tim route ending as well, as I see it, and Lisa becomes a "fuck toy" and Tim becomes either a bad boy or leaves home regretting the threesome.
There are so many possible outcomes when you have multiple routes (even with only three Main Characters, Tim, Tom and Lisa), eg: 7 good endings on Tim route only. as I see it, which includes a Harem.
Tim and Lisa
Tim and Aunt
Tim and Alice
Tim, Lisa and Aunt
Tim, Lisa and Alice
Tim, Aunt and Alice
Tim, Lisa, Aunt and Alice
Imagine rendering for all those endings let alone Tim 's bad endings. Have not worked out how many possible endings there could be as Maths gives me a headache Lol.
Footnote: I am glad Clowns decided to add the "skip" button, especially for Tim sleeping with his Aunt as I feel if Tim sleeps her, it makes her a hypocrite when she confronts Lisa.
Sorry for the wall of text, I could add more but then I end up giving you my version of the story, which would not be as good as Clowns. Plus you would'nt have renders to embelish it.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Would a threesome with Tim, Tom and Lisa be avoidable? Other events are and I think that is a good thing.

Tom would have to convince Tim to join him and Lisa or use Lisa to entice Tim (meaning Lisa accepts that she is a"fuck toy" a bad ending in my mind and it would have to be an ending for Lisa) or Tom blackmails Tim after finding out Tim had sex with Aunt and/or Lisa. Perhaps I am just seeing the game from Tims perspective and do not think he could be the bad boy and join Tom.
At the moment I am seeing Tim as a saviour for Lisa, to bring her back from been a "fuck toy". (and maybe bury Tom in the process) Lol.
If the threesome happens then that would be a Tim route ending as well, as I see it, and Lisa becomes a "fuck toy" and Tim becomes either a bad boy or leaves home regretting the threesome.
There are so many possible outcomes when you have multiple routes (even with only three Main Characters, Tim, Tom and Lisa), eg: 7 good endings on Tim route only. as I see it, which includes a Harem.
Tim and Lisa
Tim and Aunt
Tim and Alice
Tim, Lisa and Aunt
Tim, Lisa and Alice
Tim, Aunt and Alice
Tim, Lisa, Aunt and Alice
Imagine rendering for all those endings let alone Tim 's bad endings. Have not worked out how many possible endings there could be as Maths gives me a headache Lol.
Footnote: I am glad Clowns decided to add the "skip" button, especially for Tim sleeping with his Aunt as I feel if Tim sleeps her, it makes her a hypocrite when she confronts Lisa.
Sorry for the wall of text, I could add more but then I end up giving you my version of the story, which would not be as good as Clowns. Plus you would'nt have renders to embelish it.
I always appreciate the feedback.

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
I'm just in it for Tom getting all the girls while Tim is left out :devilish:
Imagining a scene where Tim is having a threesome with mom and aunt as well as a foursome with the mom, aunt and cousin (Might be a little much lol). Tim is just watching and jerking off.

Reactions: clowns234

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I don't like Tom, but a Threesome with Tim Tom and Lisa in this sexual position would be my dream lol
Yeah but they would still be fighting over her holes.
Tim “mom, Tom’s not letting me fuck your ass, only your pussy which is not very tight”
Tom “Ah quit bitching you mamas boy, atleast I’m letting you have her pussy & don’t forget to pull out, mom don’t want another trailer park baby”

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I've put a major spoiler pic on my subscribestar, but to see it you have to join. But there is a 'free' tier set up so it won't cost you anything. And just to be on the up and up, this is a test to see if anyone has a problem getting on SS. So, if you do have an issue with SS, please let me know.

Reactions: Ph4r40h

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
I've put a major spoiler pic on my subscribestar, but to see it you have to join. But there is a 'free' tier set up so it won't cost you anything. And just to be on the up and up, this is a test to see if anyone has a problem getting on SS. So, if you do have an issue with SS, please let me know.
I could view it just fine. Guess Tim is doing all the work and falls while Tom flirts with their aunt lol. Will they get freaky instead of helping him? I hope so! :ROFLMAO:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Download S26.rpa from my SS (free tier) and you can get the next scene if you have the latest update. Also, saves from the last update should work.

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Here's an idea, When Tim is fucking Lisa (again, if your on that route), she calls out Toms name or vice versa.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
For those who want to see the latest scenes that have been added, there are links in the SS (free tier).

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
maybe I'll play the niece route too just to see this scene, I just don't want to go through Tom's route
better I just hat both sons and don't wanna play as them, neighter even if somone pay me billion of trillion euros. No chance. I just wann play full lesbian or choose non incest play ron without those pigs of twins Tim and Tom. Dammn this forcefull male chaarcater choice.

I wish will make an option do disable all male choise in game. It would be cool. And Iwill full flagged female protagonist game.

Last edited:
Reactions: mofonistik

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Here is what I came up with for the recent SS poll's top choice. Should it become canon?:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
no thanks can I kill both sons? Damn why In hell a female protagonist turned out as side character in here in her own game?

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
better I just hat both sons and don't wanna play as them, neighter even if somone pay me billion of trillion euros. No chance. I just wann play full lesbian or choose non incest play ron without those pigs of twins Tim and Tom. Dammn this forcefull male chaarcater choice.

I wish will make an option do disable all male choise in game. I would be cool. And Iwill full flagged female protagonist game.
There is a 'love' route for just Lisa and Alice, that doesn't include Tim or Tom.
BTW, the Lisa/Alice sex scene (spoiler pic posted above) is out for alpha use. It's just not posted here yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: larryjameson69

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
There is a 'love' route for just Lisa and Alice, that doesn't include Tim or Tom.
can we have disable male protagonist option into preference? I really whole love play this game without those priks of her sons in the way.
Anable or disable male protagonist. (I don't care it ig gonna cut out more hot scene or just whhatting them es kinetic novel bot male portagonist whould be as kinetic novel, becous this game is no lornger faroti sone is Twins Bang all Girl who walk in the way) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
can we have disable male protagonist option into preference? I really whole love play this game without those priks of her sons in the way.
Anable or disable male protagonist. (I don't care it ig gonna cut out more hot scene or just whhatting them es kinetic novel bot male portagonist whould be as kinetic novel, becous this game is no lornger faroti sone is Twins Bang all Girl who walk in the way) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Maybe I'll add that some day, but for now, you can do that by just choosing that Lisa not show any 'love' interest in them.

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes