Votes: 289 9.0%
  • Any or all of the above

Votes: 1,120 35.0%

• Total voters

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I don't even wanna choose neight forboth sons. I'm feel uncoforble to choose for them even if it skip bttom leter.
Ok. Maybe when I'm done, I'll add a 'story mode' where you can choose up front who you want to end up with Lisa.

Reactions: Shifty_9

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
If all goes well, I should have an update within the next couple of weeks.

For those who care:
I spent the last couple of days upgrading my project from Renpy 7 to Renpy 8. While I was doing that, I went through and got rid of quite a bit of redundant code.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
For now at least, I am going to start posting updates monthly. The latest update, available now on my SS and F95 soon, is 0.06. Note that I went from 0.5 to 0.06. That was intentional. Also, updating from Renpy 7 to Renpy 8 caused some code changes, so you should start a new game.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Dude don't listen to that clown, he doesn't know what he is talking about, we are fine with what we got right now.
This project is all about learning stuff that I can apply to my next project, so story modes might be an option. The coding might prove educational and fun. Nothing set in stone, though. :)

Reactions: blastwave2k

verdun01

Oct 6, 2017
Maybe change the name of the game to Favorite Neice as the son's don't seem to be getting a look in these last two updates.

Game polls suck unless my choice wins :)

Reactions: gilgamesh9

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
so is "playa" = gigolo (harem?) & "pimp" = corruption (share/swing)??
is this one of those that'll need separate saves for different paths, one for playa & and one for pimp

Last edited:

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
I like the scene with Lisa and Vlad, especially the nasty variant^^
Sadly its not animated.

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
Maybe someone can enlighten me...
At what point do the "Tags" get issued to a game? It was my understanding that a Tag get placed on a game once that peticular "action" has taken place in the game. If that is the case, why do so many of these games get listed with an "Incest" tag right from the get go when there has been no incestual or sexual activity taken place in the game yet? They did not place an "Oral sex" tag on the game yet even though there obviously will be at some point. There is no consistancy in the issuance of the tags. There is another game just like it a few down the list on the updated games list "Between Worlds"... same thing. No sex but Incest tag.

• Angry
Reactions: gilgamesh9

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Maybe someone can enlighten me...
At what point do the "Tags" get issued to a game? It was my understanding that a Tag get placed on a game once that peticular "action" has taken place in the game. If that is the case, why do so many of these games get listed with an "Incest" tag right from the get go when there has been no incestual or sexual activity taken place in the game yet? They did not place an "Oral sex" tag on the game yet even though there obviously will be at some point. There is no consistancy in the issuance of the tags. There is another game just like it a few down the list on the updated games list "Between Worlds"... same thing. No sex but Incest tag.
Depends on your choices, but it is already in the game. (Incest, including oral)

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
so is "playa" = gigolo (harem?) & "pimp" = corruption (share/swing)??
is this one of those that'll need separate saves for different paths, one for playa & and one for pimp
Yes, you are more or less correct on your definitions.
Yes, two path saves are necessary to get all the Tom content. The choice you make when Tom visits his teacher sets up Tom for the rest of the game. At least so far.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Maybe change the name of the game to Favorite Neice as the son's don't seem to be getting a look in these last two updates.

Game polls suck unless my choice wins :)
The next update will continue where this one ends, and will focus on Tom and Lisa's night without Tim (several paths), which might include Alice - or not.

This update is mostly about Alice, but the previous one had scenes with both Tom and Tim.
Of course, this all depends on the choices you make.

A note in general, to anyone who plays:
FYI - If you find the content too raunchy, too fast, then it is because you played it that way. Depending on how you play it, there can be essentially no sex or lots.

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
2.60 star(s) 25 Votes