Votes: 450 14.1%
  • Tom

Votes: 289 9.0%
  • Any or all of the above

Votes: 1,120 35.0%

• Total voters

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
The lust route just makes it quicker to get to the sex.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's like the Savior game, by the route of corruption and lust, the mc has already fucked the whole family, but by the route of good for now it was just blowjobs lol

I prefer the lust route shortcut for now

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
thanks for clearing my doubts, i thought that by the other route there would be no sex
There still could be no sex with Lisa (except for Tom in the car, which can be nothing more than kissing in the backseat). Just depends on the choices. There is at least one path for Tim, Tom, and Alice to hook up with Lisa.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
good update, not to be ungrateful but i would like to know if in the next update we will have to start the game all over again?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
The next update will be with Tom and Lisa, and Alice if your last choice was for her to come home with Lisa. It will include several possible paths.
The update after that will be what happens when Tim goes home with his auntie.
At least that is the plan right now.

killer 13

May 14, 2022
The next update will be with Tom and Lisa, and Alice if your last choice was for her to come home with Lisa. It will include several possible paths.
The update after that will be what happens when Tim goes home with his auntie.
At least that is the plan right now.
are you saying that depending on the choices there will be sex between tom and lisa in the next update?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Will there be sex scenes with variations like this between Tim and Lisa in the future too?

other than the old daddy and mommy sex lol
Tim will always be more 'refined' than Tom when it comes to sex. Although, one of those goblins might just slip into a Tim fantasy down the road.

• Red Heart
Reactions: incest lover m/s

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm Team Tom and Alice. Most of you already know where this is going. Tim is such a cockblocking crybaby. Yeah, Tom is a huge asshole but Tim annoyed the hell out of me with his jealousy bullshit. I don't know why he feels he's entitled to be in a relationship with Lisa just because she's in one with Tom and soon to be Alice. I'm not defending all of what she did to him but it's not like he's owed anything passed a familial relationship. If she doesn't like you that way then move the hell on. Dude had no trouble sleeping with Laura or Alice but is still butthurt.

That's another thing that bothered me a bit. Why was Tim allowed to sleep with Lisa(and Laura or Alice) so easily but Tom has to actually seduce her? She made a big deal about Tom thinking he's "owed a night of sex" to Laura but she spread her legs quick with Tim and he didn't have to do much of anything. I found that an odd contrast between the two, even with lust being involved. Unless her and Tom already fucked off screen before, It's basically Tom doing all the work to corrupt her into being fine with incest and Tim just swooping in to reap the benefits with almost no effort.

Anyway, the game has been good. While I do still find Tim annoying, it balances out with me enjoying Tom and Alice. I'm definitely looking forward to more Lisa/Tom scenes. Also some more Alice and Lisa scenes with a bit of Tom/Laura sprinkled in. Tim ain't getting laid at all if I can continue to control it. :KEK: I'm looking forward to the next update.

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes