• Any or all of the above

Votes: 1,120 35.0%

• Total voters

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Hope the next update will be longer
Not that I should make excuses, but I'm going to. :)
This month, I upgraded from Renpy 7 to Renpy 8, which required some code rework / troubleshooting. But the advantage for me is it brings Renpy from Python 2 to Python 3 (which I have been learning via tutorial videos). I also added the 'Kinetic' mode, where the game randomly makes your choices for you. Once I figured out how to do it efficiently, it was fairly easy to implement. And finally, I have quite a few renders done already for the next upgrade so I should be able to do the full night, all paths, of Lisa and Tom (and Alice?) in one upgrade.

Reactions: D Dog

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
I'm Team Tom and Alice. Most of you already know where this is going. Tim is such a cockblocking crybaby. Yeah, Tom is a huge asshole but Tim annoyed the hell out of me with his jealousy bullshit. I don't know why he feels he's entitled to be in a relationship with Lisa just because she's in one with Tom and soon to be Alice. I'm not defending all of what she did to him but it's not like he's owed anything passed a familial relationship. If she doesn't like you that way then move the hell on. Dude had no trouble sleeping with Laura or Alice but is still butthurt.

That's another thing that bothered me a bit. Why was Tim allowed to sleep with Lisa(and Laura or Alice) so easily but Tom has to actually seduce her? She made a big deal about Tom thinking he's "owed a night of sex" to Laura but she spread her legs quick with Tim and he didn't have to do much of anything. I found that an odd contrast between the two, even with lust being involved. Unless her and Tom already fucked off screen before, It's basically Tom doing all the work to corrupt her into being fine with incest and Tim just swooping in to reap the benefits with almost no effort.

Anyway, the game has been good. While I do still find Tim annoying, it balances out with me enjoying Tom and Alice. I'm definitely looking forward to more Lisa/Tom scenes. Also some more Alice and Lisa scenes with a bit of Tom/Laura sprinkled in. Tim ain't getting laid at all if I can continue to control it. :KEK: I'm looking forward to the next update.
I agree, Tim is a worthless crybaby pussy, I'm on a solo Tom path, hoping for a path for Tom to be an even bigger asshole. Lol

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
I agree, Tim is a worthless crybaby pussy, I'm on a solo Tom path, hoping for a path for Tom to be an even bigger asshole. Lol
Tom is a dick especially for treating his mum like a whore and by the looks of it wants to share her with mates not only that! he is the one that makes Tim feel not loved, yes Lisa is selfish because she didn't think about Tim ( Birthday, science fair etc) and only about self gratification until Tim finally said she doesn't even acknowledge him that's when her eyes start to open and actually thinks about things by acknowledging she fucked up. Now this is where the story can change for anyone like If you're team Tom and Lisa just doesn't give a shit because she wants and allows herself to be used as Tom's whore to lend or lease out as he see's fit or team Tim gets Lisa to see how Tom just see's her as another whore and not his mum at all, that's when Tim pursues all women by love that has been lacking in himself due to Tom's deceitful ways and by not using lies, treachery or blackmail to create a bond with the women also as a bonus gets them to cuck Tom so he pays for his pathetic decisions and ways (that's for me) or team Cousin where she gets the women with both Tim and Tom not getting shit or using one or both as living dildos or Cuz takes a side with one against the other. Now I hate Tom with a passion because I see him as a misogynistic narcissist but one last thought I had is that maybe Tim and Tom become mates and rule over all through tyranny or love! In essence each person playing the game will have their own view regarding above scenarios but for the brother tag team idea I don't think I've read about that opinion! Still hate Tom but an alliance to rule all might be pretty cool and then the husband is the only cuck.....but not matter which scenario hubby gets shit unless he sweeps Lisa off her feet again with Aunt and daughter then kicks the two T's out with nothing but regret......that sounds interesting as well!

Last edited:

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
Maybe someone can enlighten me...
At what point do the "Tags" get issued to a game? It was my understanding that a Tag get placed on a game once that peticular "action" has taken place in the game. If that is the case, why do so many of these games get listed with an "Incest" tag right from the get go when there has been no incestual or sexual activity taken place in the game yet? They did not place an "Oral sex" tag on the game yet even though there obviously will be at some point. There is no consistancy in the issuance of the tags. There is another game just like it a few down the list on the updated games list "Between Worlds"... same thing. No sex but Incest tag.
welcome to f95zone, home of the vaguely defined tags (that are completly useless)

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Tom is a dick especially for treating his mum like a whore and by the looks of it wants to share her with mates not only that! he is the one that makes Tim feel not loved, yes Lisa is selfish because she didn't think about Tim ( Birthday, science fair etc) and only about self gratification until Tim finally said she doesn't even acknowledge him that's when her eyes start to open and actually thinks about things by acknowledging she fucked up. Now this is where the story can change for anyone like If you're team Tom and Lisa just doesn't give a shit because she wants and allows herself to be used as Tom's whore to lend or lease out as he see's fit or team Tim gets Lisa to see how Tom just see's her as another whore and not his mum at all, that's when Tim pursues all women by love that has been lacking in himself due to Tom's deceitful ways and by not using lies, treachery or blackmail to create a bond with the women also as a bonus gets them to cuck Tom so he pays for his pathetic decisions and ways (that's for me) or team Cousin where she gets the women with both Tim and Tom not getting shit or using one or both as living dildos or Cuz takes a side with one against the other. Now I hate Tom with a passion because I see him as a misogynistic narcissist but one last thought I had is that maybe Tim and Tom become mates and rule over all through tyranny or love! In essence each person playing the game will have their own view regarding above scenarios but for the brother tag team idea I don't think I've read about that opinion! Still hate Tom but an alliance to rule all might be pretty cool and then the husband is the only cuck.....but not matter which scenario hubby gets shit unless he sweeps Lisa off her feet again with Aunt and daughter then kicks the two T's out with nothing but regret......that sounds interesting as well!
I like the different takes people draw from these characters. Thought I would add my original intentions on how Tom sees the world:
Tom sees that his mom is lonely so he gives her what she wants - attention. And Tom projects those feelings of loneliness onto all milfs. All milfs want attention. All milfs want sex. Some are just too afraid to admit it. So Tom remains persistent in providing attention to all the milfs, because knowingly or unknowingly, that is what they want. Tom sees himself as the hero of his story.

Tom sees Tim as the one who doesn't give a shit, and so he treats him accordingly. As Tom was there for their mom night after night, Tim hid away with his computer for months on end. How dare Tim be offended that the world continued on without him. But does Tom realize too late Tim's mastery of the pity-party?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I like the different takes people draw from these characters. Thought I would add my original intentions on how Tom sees the world:
Tom sees that his mom is lonely so he gives her what she wants - attention. And Tom projects those feelings of loneliness onto all milfs. All milfs want attention. All milfs want sex. Some are just too afraid to admit it. So Tom remains persistent in providing attention to all the milfs, because knowingly or unknowingly, that is what they want. Tom sees himself as the hero of his story.

Tom sees Tim as the one who doesn't give a shit, and so he treats him accordingly. As Tom was there for their mom night after night, Tim hid away with his computer for months on end. How dare Tim be offended that the world continued on without him. But does Tom realize too late Tim's mastery of the pity-party?
This is similar to how I see it too. Even in the flashback, Lisa hinted at Tim always brushing her off when she needed him. Alice said something similar about him always hiding in his room on his computer all the time. People excuse Tim's behavior because they found his side more appealing when he's just as bad as Tom and Lisa.

That's not to say Tom and Lisa's behavior towards Tim, after that incident, wasn't wrong. It's more to say Tim kept her at a distance and only wanted it to change because he became jealous of Tom and felt entitled to have her too. Tom is still a dick and Lisa is still a horrible mom, but that doesn't make Tim some pure/righteous character. He basically guilt tripped/manipulated Lisa and the others into being with him beyond familial relations.

At least, that's how I saw it anyways.

Reactions: clowns234

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021

Your right about it being cool how people play the same thing and each can have a different view of the paths. Yeah, Tim shouldn't have just played games and ignored everything else, Tom shouldn't be trying to whore the women out with mates, Cuz shouldn't try to double dip Lisa's pie. Pretty much everyone has treated or been treated like shit one way or another except for the Aunty, Maybe she can steal Lisa's hubby after he gets a massive pay rise and runs off with him because he finds out Lisa is sleeping around so she gets jack shit from the divorce (Aunty could have let it slip "accidentally" of course) so many choices of how to destroy lives! As Uncle Benny once said " it's bloody marvellous"

Go team Tom becomes a cuck!!!!!

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes