Votes: 289 9.0%
  • Any or all of the above

Votes: 1,120 35.0%

• Total voters

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
This is similar to how I see it too. Even in the flashback, Lisa hinted at Tim always brushing her off when she needed him. Alice said something similar about him always hiding in his room on his computer all the time. People excuse Tim's behavior because they found his side more appealing when he's just as bad as Tom and Lisa.

That's not to say Tom and Lisa's behavior towards Tim, after that incident, wasn't wrong. It's more to say Tim kept her at a distance and only wanted it to change because he became jealous of Tom and felt entitled to have her too. Tom is still a dick and Lisa is still a horrible mom, but that doesn't make Tim some pure/righteous character. He basically guilt tripped/manipulated Lisa and the others into being with him beyond familial relations.

At least, that's how I saw it anyways.
Your right about it being cool how people play the same thing and each can have a different view of the paths. Yeah, Tim shouldn't have just played games and ignored everything else, Tom shouldn't be trying to whore the women out with mates, Cuz shouldn't try to double dip Lisa's pie. Pretty much everyone has treated or been treated like shit one way or another except for the Aunty, Maybe she can steal Lisa's hubby after he gets a massive pay rise and runs off with him because he finds out Lisa is sleeping around so she gets jack shit from the divorce (Aunty could have let it slip "accidentally" of course) so many choices of how to destroy lives! As Uncle Benny once said " it's bloody marvellous"

Go team Tom becomes a cuck!!!!!
I designed the characters with intentional flaws. In my head, they were all fairly normal, until the husband / dad decided to disrupt the family harmony by taking a new job, leaving his family in some weird type of limbo. The dad is not officially gone, but he's not there either. Dysfunction quickly takes over.

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
I like the different takes people draw from these characters. Thought I would add my original intentions on how Tom sees the world:
Tom sees that his mom is lonely so he gives her what she wants - attention. And Tom projects those feelings of loneliness onto all milfs. All milfs want attention. All milfs want sex. Some are just too afraid to admit it. So Tom remains persistent in providing attention to all the milfs, because knowingly or unknowingly, that is what they want. Tom sees himself as the hero of his story.

Tom sees Tim as the one who doesn't give a shit, and so he treats him accordingly. As Tom was there for their mom night after night, Tim hid away with his computer for months on end. How dare Tim be offended that the world continued on without him. But does Tom realize too late Tim's mastery of the pity-party?
Well that's cool, but I'll try my best to keep Tim a crybaby pussy and Tom as an asshole lol

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Will there be android version for latest update?
Yes I bloody hope so, but when? Who knows. It's out there but the one that was here gets rid of the stupid dark text box that just stuffs every game. So pray to the great gaming gods of Xanadu for a swift release....the game that is.

Jul 25, 2022
What part of the game does it look like Tom wants to prostitute his mother and share her with his friends?

I didn't see that and honestly I don't think Tom wants to do that...
he likes to brag to his friends, yes

Reactions: clowns234

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Do we know what the moms job is? Does she have a job? Cause if daddy stops making mortgage payments, some lazy asses are going to have to start working.
Mom could get a job as a stripper or they could pimp her out for money

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Lisa's job was to marry a rich guy so she wouldn't have to have a real job.
Oh what a gold digging whore
:ROFLMAO:
Theres a storyline for a sequel,
Debt, Debt Collectors, Bank Manager, Lisa and Laura try to use themselves to clear the debts, but no luck there, just end up getting used and abused, Tom ends up doing the pimping of Lisa and Laura to make money, Tim looking for work, Alice looking to get some action of some sort and talking Tim into getting into some shady crap. Which eventually works out for the better, Tom seriously injured because of this, (I,m Team Tim), and Tim and Lisa fall in (soppy) love (put soppy coz some might go "Love, eeww" and Alice and Laura move next door to them. But.....
Maybe things with Tim go sideways and he gets injured, can't help Lisa or Laura and Alice goes into partnership with Tom, it then transpires that Alice caused Tim's injury and convinces Lisa and Laura that it was Tim's idea to put them to "work". They then get Mrs Chance and her daughter involved.
Here is a twist, Greg (father) turns up with his new "younger" wife and because he dumped Lisa and the boys, Lisa gets Alice to get flirty with Gregs wife, who then ends up either having sex with Tim or Tom or both and Alice or Lisa films it, then they blackmail Greg into giving them enough money to last a lifetime. Coz I decided Greg's rich :).
I think thats enough for now.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Theres a storyline for a sequel,
Debt, Debt Collectors, Bank Manager, Lisa and Laura try to use themselves to clear the debts, but no luck there, just end up getting used and abused, Tom ends up doing the pimping of Lisa and Laura to make money, Tim looking for work, Alice looking to get some action of some sort and talking Tim into getting into some shady crap. Which eventually works out for the better, Tom seriously injured because of this, (I,m Team Tim), and Tim and Lisa fall in (soppy) love (put soppy coz some might go "Love, eeww" and Alice and Laura move next door to them. But.....
Maybe things with Tim go sideways and he gets injured, can't help Lisa or Laura and Alice goes into partnership with Tom, it then transpires that Alice caused Tim's injury and convinces Lisa and Laura that it was Tim's idea to put them to "work". They then get Mrs Chance and her daughter involved.
Here is a twist, Greg (father) turns up with his new "younger" wife and because he dumped Lisa and the boys, Lisa gets Alice to get flirty with Gregs wife, who then ends up either having sex with Tim or Tom or both and Alice or Lisa films it, then they blackmail Greg into giving them enough money to last a lifetime. Coz I decided Greg's rich :).
I think thats enough for now.
He could even open up his own “milf whorehouse” with Lisa, Laura, Mrs Chance & the black mom (can’t remember her name)

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes