• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I got my strength, intelligence and charisma all up to 7, and then training charisma further reset it to 3. :mad:
I had my boldness up around 4 and now it's reset to 1. :mad::mad:

And when working to recover that charisma, I got this:

Apologies! An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.
Error: fillElements is undefined.
Stack Trace:
handler/<@file:///D:/Local_Games/Favorite%20Teacher/FT.V0.19/Favorite%20Teacher.html line 9014 > eval:825:17

Suggestion: If certain actions are going to reduce your stats, they should ANNOUNCE that after they do, rather than hoping you notice by checking them or noting the change when you next go to train them.

SOMEthing is draining my boldness ... Doing freelance work on my laptop at night ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Noddu

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Had a student be late for class. I elected to spank her in front of the class. This resulted in two errors

Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>>

AND

Error: child tag <<else>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>

SluttyStar

Has anyone seen mine Favorite Teacher?
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Had a student be late for class. I elected to spank her in front of the class. This resulted in two errors

Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>>

AND

Error: child tag <<else>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>
Fixed! Thanks!

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Is anyone getting a NaN value for grades? Or a long error message?

Also my legs are always tired. Always.

SluttyStar

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
My legs are tired, my charisma is set to 0, my boldness is somehow at -1 and watching TV gets me an error message.
Amigo, play on sluttystar.com or use the bugfix. The problem with legs will be fixed in 0.20

lunaticbob

Aug 6, 2016
So you are unique. Can I have screenshots?
Unfortunately I closed it without giving it any further thought. If I had known you were this responsive I would have documented it better. If it helps at all, it was at what should have been the start of the fourth point of charisma that it started giving the error.

SluttyStar

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Unfortunately I closed it without giving it any further thought. If I had known you were this responsive I would have documented it better. If it helps at all, it was at what should have been the start of the fourth point of charisma that it started giving the error.
Yes, please, your help will be fundamental.

lunaticbob

Aug 6, 2016
Yes, please, your help will be fundamental.
On further thought, I think I was past the first of the four quarters of the TV charisma gain when I read Monica's book. My guess is that the programming had a problem with two different sources trying to add different amounts of experience towards a Charisma point.

Reactions: SluttyStar

Commandr-Daddel

Oct 22, 2019
So you are unique. Can I have screenshots?
i have the same problem both carisma and boldness are going straght down if i wanna increase them already started new some times and didnt used old saves (started also multiple times from zero to check) and its version 19d so here is also some screenshots:
(P.S. i also got this apradox that i were already bold enough to help angela at yoga but now i'm not bold enough anymore ;-) )
hope u can fix it soon

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
What can you do with the dormitory after you build it? Does it open after a faculty meeting?

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
slutty star fyi last night 1st time i played game problems i saw need tutorial bc i stumble on how to get bold got it to 3 after that legs tired & than started to lose 2 point bold every game day never found way to stop bold decreasing last time i checked i was -56. next i bought matterase but didnt get a stamia point for it so stuck at 3 point stanima. also intelagence & charisma both at somewhere around 20 section but stuck at filling in last 3 sections but was getting points bc 1 time checked i had 20 something next time i had 30 something

Reactions: Commandr-Daddel
2.10 star(s) 51 Votes