Potiguaya

Dec 3, 2019
Hello,
I try and try again, but it seems I am stuck here:

Tip: Angela spends some time getting ready for bed every night.

The wine event triggers BUT there is no other option and nothing to go further.

Please help.
There's no options. The tips won't change. If you use the Walkthrough, skip to the "Tip: We planned on watching a movie together on Saturday." line and start from there.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Favorite Teacher [v0.67] [SluttyStar] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original HTML Size: 1.67 GB
Compressed HTML Size:289 MB
- - -

Unofficial Update v0.66 >> v0.67 Size: 32.0 MB
-
Compressed Unofficial Update v0.66 >> v0.67 Size:2.84 MB
-

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:

BeastMode316

Jul 25, 2020
Those cheats are out of date, here are the new ones from 0.64:

IR2sF1Dh1S - +500 cash
ISd2mWDmUw - cheat panel
PO7Y17EV9B - gift items one of each
c3pj2LOK1C - quest items
s85MblqY5a - qualification +1
uc0FICoBKa - maxstamina +1
XsBEACBq6o - back button

PS: I shouldn't have to say this but, watch that you don't enter the space after the letters... else the codes won't work.
Any updates for Vo.66? These aren't working for me

veilside21

Jun 29, 2018
Tip: Trouble with carriage was solved. I should visit Lucy at her home at 7.30 p.m
I cant find her House, its not in Street York-Road how do i fix this?

nzmovic

Jan 4, 2021
"Tip: Would Angela have dinner with me?"

I buy the wine or whatever it was from the mall, dinner conversation happens, but there is no questions about her job when I talk to her in the room.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
is this game worth downloading? The ratings are almost all bad
if u are into rp sandboxes - you should.
im not sure i encountered any grind as it has kinda classic apprroach with quest steps & tracking
( i believe there are some datesimish stats gaining routines which constitute grind but u just cheat it)
bugs is the issue indeed but if you want to play from update to update... i just wait and replay after 10+ updates so that most content is bugs free

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
"Looks like Lucy is taking some pills. I need to figure out about it." anyone knows what I must do next?

Aug 5, 2020
Hello,got bag
Favorite Teacher [v0.66] [SluttyStar] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original HTML Size: 1.64 GB
Compressed HTML Size:287 MB
- - - WORKUPLOAD -

Unofficial Update v0.64 >> v0.66 Size: 172 MB
- WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Unofficial Update v0.64 >> v0.66 Size:12.2 MB
- WORKUPLOAD

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
Hello,got a bug right here.Can u do something?

TheRequestor

Apr 28, 2021
Hello,got bag

Hello,got a bug right here.Can u do something?
I tested your save with the original version and stuck in the classroom, the issue is the same as Dimka2010 which post before the compressed version. Which mean the original code is having the issue so need to wait for dev to resolve it or replay it again.

Last edited:

Aug 5, 2020
I tested your save with the original version and stuck in the classroom, the issue is the same as Dimka2010 which post before the compressed version. Which mean the original code is having the issue so need to wait for dev to resolve it or replay it again.
Great thanks!

VeloxE

Apr 7, 2019
So guys just wanna share cheat codes for 0.67
Just a quick tip with cheats or codes in HTML games. The dev, as far as i know, cant hide his cheat codes at all in a HTML game.
In the best case they are just found while searching for them in the HTML file(as in this game). At the worst case they decrypt them.(Even then you can just delete or alter the decrypting mechanism in the HTML)
As for this game all you guys have to do is to open the HTML File with the Editor(Notepad++ is way better btw) and search for "if ($CheatCode". There will you find all the codes with their function.
For this game they are:

H4SW4rxVu4 - Cash +500
3rY5DuABJ3 - Secret panel
PYcURb89ZP - Items
ObhJeilt0b - Quest Items
d7dWSQCypR - Teacher Level +1
87EkNo4kLT - Max stamina +20
eJKORtW9Ls - Backward button

If he tries to hide them better in the next versions I´ll look into it.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
So guys just wanna share cheat codes for 0.67
Just a quick tip with cheats or codes in HTML games. The dev, as far as i know, cant hide his cheat codes at all in a HTML game.
If he tries to hide them better in the next versions I´ll look into it.
Dude, he literally has it linked in the first post.
Cheats Code:

• Angry
Reactions: silentangel

Vorshayla

Aug 30, 2020
This has potential, but if you're going to create a story, please hire or get someone with an actual background in English to proof-read and make it more grammatically accurate. Stop relying on google translate. Very hard to get immersed when I don't understand what you're trying to say half the time.

Reactions: Hornyowl

jack92783

Mar 7, 2017
It would be great if you added an emergency warp option even to the free version of the game. I can't remember specifics, but I believe this has occurred before: You get brought to the school on a weekend day because that's the day on which the "New Principal" event fires, and it tells you to get to work and teleports you to the classroom. You get there, and there's the "Begin Working" button, but when you push the button... nothing happens, because there's no contingency for which class happens on a Sunday.

Similarly, some of the new graphical dialogue buttons are a bit buggy (at least in firefox, I haven't tried Chrome), particularly in the case of Lexi, and you can get trapped in her house with no way to escape. Not to mention nested options when you get into the sidebar options and the back button sets the wrong pointer to an earlier place within the sidebar menu options (which I've seen happen in every HTML game), or the times when the "leave scene" button just errors out and there's no way to escape. It's very frustrating when any of these things occurs, particularly with the lack of an autosave, potentially costing you hours of progression. If you just added a "Warp to your room- Note: May cause errors if used in the middle of a scene" to the bottom of the "stats" page, it would make playing the game (at least for me, using firefox) significantly more enjoyable.

Reactions: Dimka2010

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
No idea how to start 0.67 quests
(-added Clara’s quest
-added Jerry’s quest )

Also, never met Fiona and no idea where her apartment is.

My save:

Last edited:
2.10 star(s) 51 Votes