riderfan097

May 12, 2019
Stuck on Lexi's quest, the tip says "Maybe it worth visit Lexi's home now?", but Lexi's home has disappeared. It's been there for almost the entire game, and then when Lexi asks me to help her study and the game says that I now have access to Lexi's house, it is now no longer in the Street York-Road menu. Save file is attached.

Imbugged

Jan 24, 2021
Hello, im now in my room and im in angelas computer from my laptop. I wanna get out of this so i click back, but it doesnt work it just sends me to the achievements tab or to the my stats tab and when i click back in that i go back to where i first was, on my laptop hacking into angelas computer and i click back again and its just a loop
Plss fix this or give me a solution
Its not a minor bug btw, its a huge bug bc i cant play the game anymore im stuck in this loop

Last edited:

hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
Has anyone figured out how to do this "magic event" that I assume triggers something with the secretary at the school? I don't know if I can't get to it because of where my Save is or it just doesn't actually exists

gk1000

Jun 26, 2017
AK5iZzaXPO - +500$
dYBmsuq3E8 - Secret panel activated
S51YjeeCLA - Items added to your pocket
4IOk4avXOW - Quest items added to your pocket
UgnloBFCyx - Qualification increased
tntsgbMWWo - Max stamina increased
wkNCTueuxb - Back Button

0.43 cheats
you glorious bastard

Aladeen

Aug 28, 2017
Can someone see the clip FionaFuck1.mp4 while ingame? the video screen is just grey for me. Do I have to make special changes in the browser settings?
Ok seems to be another problem, later with sophia´s "Help with the clubgirls" I can´t see the "webm" videofile eather

Last edited:

Wankyudo

Jul 26, 2017
Can someone see the clip FionaFuck1.mp4 while ingame? the video screen is just grey for me. Do I have to make special changes in the browser settings?
Ok seems to be another problem, later with sophia´s "Help with the clubgirls" I can´t see the "webm" videofile eather
What's the sophia scene called?

Also nobody can see the FionaFuck1.mp4. There's nothing in the code for mp4 + he has it written to look for a webm. So even changing the webm link for the scene to mp4 wouldn't work. Need to convert the mp4 to a webm video.

VINDETTA 23333

May 13, 2019
And what's new with Naomi and Monica, otherwise they have nothing that would not change for Monica, by the way, from 0.41 nothing has changed, except that they gave me the opportunity to visit her at home once after an event on the beach, then the house disappeared but none of this was displayed

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
the mega download is rigged to close your browser when the mega site finishes downloading

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Will the game update previous version save game to the new character variables of the current version?

Assuming I am getting Error yada yada Bella in a red bar on the top of the screen.

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
I don't know if it's been mentioned, I didn't find anything when I searched, but there are two bugs with inviting the girls over to clean on the weekend.

First, when you get Lexi to the point where you can "reward" her, you can do so repeatedly and build her Lust and Affection to max without loosing stamina.

Second, with Veronica, once you invite her over, she doesn't do anything. Both cleaning and cooking say she's already done the task and that's ie.

:cool: Eric Grey

hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
So I see this in the changelog

added Manual Inner Save System

Anyone have a clue what this is. There are a ton of updates but there have been tons of updates in the last month and I can only get to a one or two unless I start over

2.10 star(s) 52 Votes