Douglas2209

Mar 18, 2019
None of these work. The dev watches this forum like a hawk so posting them is kind of a waste of time. They're gonna be changed before they are useful. Dev also stated they're leaving the site, this is probably why. I'm not making excuses for the dev wanting to suck every penny they can out of their Patrons for a sub-par game, I'm just pointing out that the codes are already obsolete. Easier just to use the console anyway.
Look at previous page ,post 1194 there is the cheat for v 0.40

Wankyudo

Jul 26, 2017
Lol, I love how it seems like the people hacking into the game know more about html than the dev. I'm tired of having to repaly every event from every build.
That's because most of the people grabbing the cheat codes do know more then the devs. The dev plugs things into twine, but doesn't really know all that much about js, html, or web development in general (which ultimately that's what these html games are.) Which that would be ok if he wasn't such a pretentious ass who believes his game is god's gift to html games when he's left the same routing issues and broken events with every update lmao.

Reactions: SluttyStar

Wankyudo

Jul 26, 2017
Ga8X8G8D5i - +500$
69tXK5ttrX - Secret panel activated
2BYbjh5ZQv - Items added to your pocket
7fSLhDIL7m - Quest items added to your pocket
SeGDBJz634 - Qualification increased
qr5woEFiuk - Max stamina increased
0uj9rIB5GE - Back Button

0.41 cheats

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Favorite Teacher [v0.41] [SluttyStar] - Compressed

Original ALL Size: 970.27 MB
Compressed ALL Size: 184.1 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Flurb

Mar 15, 2018
Loving the game so far, and the recent frequent updates!

Does this break saves again?

SluttyStar - any chance you can list which bugs have been fixed? I'm sure a fair few of us wouldnt mind if 0.42 fixed all the listed bugs in the game, rather than focussing on expansion :) there is great potential here

hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
Has anyone been able to do anything on the "Swim" or "Walk along the Beach" part? I assume that I have to change my clothes during this but I can't seem to get the combination to not being the same old stuff. Also the tricky part is having to change clothes back to original afterward because it seems to lock up things.

beryn

May 8, 2017
Stuck with Angela at " It's time for a reward", there is no option to instigate a talk about the boyfriend
Clara with " I helped Clara with car. Maybe it`s start of something great?" There is no option other than small talk and large talk
Lucy with " I need to talk with Lucy about us." She is missing from school and her home at all times, so you are unable to talk to her
Lexi with " I should wait Lexi near her home before the birthday. It`s kinda strange..." You can't enter her home and there is no option at York-road to do anything related
Spent the last 30 minutes going around trying everything I can think of and can't progress with any of these.
Is there any progression or is that it?

Reactions: badgirlgonebad

beryn

May 8, 2017
This game is hopeless, extremely bad guiding and frustrating.
Managed to progress in Lexis quest, after the birthday she invites you over, but now you can't visit her anymore...
And it is impossible to know if it is a bug, if you are supposed to find the link hidden in some sub menu, it's really badly made.

Feb 23, 2019
Stuck with Angela at " It's time for a reward", there is no option to instigate a talk about the boyfriend
Clara with " I helped Clara with car. Maybe it`s start of something great?" There is no option other than small talk and large talk
Lucy with " I need to talk with Lucy about us." She is missing from school and her home at all times, so you are unable to talk to her
Lexi with " I should wait Lexi near her home before the birthday. It`s kinda strange..." You can't enter her home and there is no option at York-road to do anything related
Spent the last 30 minutes going around trying everything I can think of and can't progress with any of these.
Is there any progression or is that it?
same

Reactions: konabwo
2.10 star(s) 52 Votes