Caedyn

Dec 26, 2017
Yeah this game is pretty bad. Its insanely grindy and the few sex scenes do not justify the grind at all.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
Yeah this game is pretty bad. Its insanely grindy and the few sex scenes do not justify the grind at all.
it is ...okeish...somewhat average.
for obvious reasons in htmls any grind is not an issue...unless there are some bugs...
my biggest issue is that hints are kinda too vague for me...
and that i could not get a bj scene from a latino girl! caz vid was linked to non-existant folder.

D

Deleted member 76745

I still think it's hilarious that the creator changes the cheat codes every update thinking that people would rather pay him money than just open the html file and ctrl+f for the cheats

Maddick

Jul 21, 2017
2EWa5bCOq6IdYfYdIGBv : +$500
RAiu2kPNGsnxKb2AXN93 : Secret Panel
QKKjUwLYuOQ8aMxrK1PT : Gifts/Items
lEw5LLx5ICpNpZTFVfkD : Quest Items
w2JICQAKZyGXx1pADX8n : +1 Qualification
7qdw2KTacldMhe8HCVpi : +1 Max Stamina
ri6N0yTGSbBF22ySVe9d Back Button
dont seem to work on my end

Wankyudo

Jul 26, 2017
That's because those are outdated and nobody wants to link the OP to the new cheatcodes every update because it's a headache and a half. The current ones are the ones that ghoths posted on page 59 (which i'm very surprised that dev didn't change them again. maybe he's learning or maybe hes finally stopped caring.)

WITCHYWOMEN75

Aug 31, 2018
cheat codes are all bad.....ciao

Aladeen

Aug 28, 2017
Please fix the bugs, especially being able to start quests more than once.
The Angela quest seems to be jumping all over the place and the Fiona? quest hast an MP4 file, that should be converted and remembered into the code as the regular file type .
Also the English is sometimes a bit lackluster even for a non native speaker.
For the rest: Seems to be a solid game, but as I said it has too much to fix for even considering a patronage.

milesld

May 26, 2020
A few fixes for bugs I found so far in v0.40:

Code:
--- "Favorite Teacher.html"    2020-12-26 18:46:12.009504600 +0200
+++ "Favorite Teacher (fixes).html"    2020-12-28 14:49:52.778856700 +0200
@@ -7813 +7813 @@
-<<md>>That's all I could do right now. It was not in my power to help her with work now, even if I really wanted to.<</md>
+<<md>>That's all I could do right now. It was not in my power to help her with work now, even if I really wanted to.<</md>>
@@ -10376 +10376 @@
-<<talk "I can show you how to make your ass perfect" 2 $mc.Strength "I don't have enough strength>><<text g "Strength check was successful.">>
+<<talk "I can show you how to make your ass perfect" 2 $mc.Strength "I don't have enough strength">><<text g "Strength check was successful.">>
@@ -23909 +23909 @@
-<<say $Clara>>Mr. $Mc.Name!<</say>>
+<<say $Clara>>Mr. $mc.Name!<</say>>
@@ -25565 +25565 @@
-</tw-passagedata><tw-passagedata pid="889" name="ClaraMagicBall4" tags="schoolyard" position="6675,2877" size="100,100">&lt;&lt;md&gt;&gt;I ask for help from someone who knows more than me. At least I want to believe it. Many would have laughed at my decision, but now it is important for me to know whether to lie or keep silent about the truth from Clara?
+</tw-passagedata><tw-passagedata pid="889" name="ClaraMagicBall4" tags="schoolyard" position="6675,2877" size="100,100">&lt;&lt;md&gt;&gt;I ask for help from someone who knows more than me. At least I want to believe it. Many would have laughed at my decision, but now it is important for me to know whether to lie or keep silent about the truth from Clara?&lt;&lt;/md&gt;&gt;

Also rename:
- img\trash\coctail.jpg to cocktail.jpg
- img\Angela\fist.webp to fist.webm

macewindoom

Nov 28, 2017
Lol, I love how it seems like the people hacking into the game know more about html than the dev. I'm tired of having to repaly every event from every build.

hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
If you aren't going to include an update process, at least figure out a way to tell us whether we have reached a part in the saved game where these updates won't work.

I finally got to the point about the gym and Lucy and can't figure where to go from there. Still can't get inside the gym

Kebaboni

Jul 1, 2017
I'm stuck with two quests:

Firstly Angela: the tip on her card says this: "There's something about the photo studio that she worked at that she doesn't like." I bought all items and got so far to do the third photo shoot with her. But now I can't walk into her room anymore before dinner. And I somehow rigged her door to be open displying this line :" Now her door will always be open for me. Excellent. "

Secondly Lexi: the tool tip on her card says this: " I need to follow my own advice to Lexi. Let`s run a few laps at street! " No clue what I have to do here.

Thanks for the help. I only discovered the game this week and up until now I enjoy it
With Angela, I have the same tip, but I got two event when meeting her at the bar first. You get a quest to search her room, then find and beat up her boyfriend. After you return to the bar, you hang out with her, return back home and get to have fun with her finally. But even after that the Tip did not change yet. Not sure where it will get me, but maybe it will help you to move on from the dead point.

Hydra22

Jun 5, 2017
iam stuck at thes for Angela There's something about the photo studio that she worked at that she doesn't like.
how do i fini the event ??

2.10 star(s) 52 Votes