fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
Just download the game, Then unzip it to you're bureablad. Then open the folder Favorite teacher and then you get the option to choose a browser. Just choose 1 of the browsers you have on you're computer. And then it should work...

Oct 25, 2017
The games not working properly on android browsers, the left side of the screen is black where all the menu and stats/save button are usually but the rest loads. And the online is just black as well like the post above me stated

jabber63

Jul 26, 2017
even though I downloaded the game to play I went to the online version to see if they are right about the black screen and yes under Chrome and Edge the screen is black

Oct 25, 2017
Does your browser have a "View desktop site" button? While the online version was working for me that seemed to fix that issue.
Thanks for reminding me! i completely forgot about that part.

It works in opera download files,
Copy html file name location to browser (opera worked best)
Switch to desktop mode

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
[!] (offline)
achievment shop is not implemented, is it? i got this Error: cannot execute macro <<print_all_achshopitems>>: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined
hospital,ward, bella -> talk to her -> Error: cannot execute macro <<say>>: Cannot read property 'style' of undefined
beach -> swim & walk along the shore options lead to empty pages
lucy nelson - no pic.
/img/Veronica/Quest/Video/VeronicaSmokeSuck.webm - didnot open...when copypasting vid link ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND and no such directory (and thus, no file) on the left window it is shown 0.37v. ; nothing in 0.38.
...online - plain black screen

[qol]

any [emergency teleport to your room] buttons, i got stuck in a loop with left buttons pages (so <- back arrow of no much use).
also some +1h time skip option would help
got options to interact with npc in unexpected places... combo with veronica - first time button appeared outside the school then in my room. wonder if it can be made less tricky. (i think it was hinted during the conversation where to find her...but i rarely read attentively... and 'card'-hints from the left menu doesnot include that new/intermediate info ... so can there be some pop-up 'go placeX to meet npcY' )

[?] eh 'card'-tips are too vague for me
angela
- after i beated her ex, ' Tip: It's a time for a reward. ' - how/when to claim it...
also, how to start vaginal? i got 'door knoking...curse!' every time ; is that sex progression related to her quests progression? /
lexi I need to talk with Lexi what happened. My class is the best place for that. --didnot happen, 2-3 lessons taught.
clara Tip: I helped Clara with car. Maybe it`s start of something great? -so what/when to do.
veronica. ...

how to unlock those >
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
We freeloaders are the potential supporters that is discouraged by the lack of effort in the development, like bugs not being fixed, while claiming that bug fixing is being done.
I think it's been half a year that Lucy's portrait pictured is mislinked to Nicole1.jpg

SluttyStar

Has anyone seen mine Favorite Teacher?
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I'm planning to move the site to a new hosting due to the current hosting having too many problems

Reactions: iscokeit

alextp2651

Dec 9, 2017
[!] (offline)
achievment shop is not implemented, is it? i got this Error: cannot execute macro <<print_all_achshopitems>>: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined
hospital,ward, bella -> talk to her -> Error: cannot execute macro <<say>>: Cannot read property 'style' of undefined
beach -> swim & walk along the shore options lead to empty pages
lucy nelson - no pic.
/img/Veronica/Quest/Video/VeronicaSmokeSuck.webm - didnot open...when copypasting vid link ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND and no such directory (and thus, no file) on the left window it is shown 0.37v. ; nothing in 0.38.
...online - plain black screen

[qol]

any [emergency teleport to your room] buttons, i got stuck in a loop with left buttons pages (so <- back arrow of no much use).
also some +1h time skip option would help
got options to interact with npc in unexpected places... combo with veronica - first time button appeared outside the school then in my room. wonder if it can be made less tricky. (i think it was hinted during the conversation where to find her...but i rarely read attentively... and 'card'-hints from the left menu doesnot include that new/intermediate info ... so can there be some pop-up 'go placeX to meet npcY' )

[?] eh 'card'-tips are too vague for me
angela
- after i beated her ex, ' Tip: It's a time for a reward. ' - how/when to claim it...
also, how to start vaginal? i got 'door knoking...curse!' every time ; is that sex progression related to her quests progression? /
lexi I need to talk with Lexi what happened. My class is the best place for that. --didnot happen, 2-3 lessons taught.
clara Tip: I helped Clara with car. Maybe it`s start of something great? -so what/when to do.
veronica. ...

how to unlock those >
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for unlocking characters you need to talk to the girls
libarian gym employe schoolgirls director the other teachers

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i did from time to time ...that librarian is with pic but unindentified rn..so i havenot trigger anything.
no clue about [?] ones.
will wait until bugs are fixed ...and for deserved veronica bj scene! :mad:

Last edited:
2.10 star(s) 52 Votes