hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
Hello. Has anyone figured out how to get out of the page that begins with " Noise and din crash into my head as I climb out of the subway. It's very lively on the street today and I'm wondering what the matter is. On the street, people in colorful costumes dance and sing. Is there a competition today? " apparently the "Leave" button isn't very helpful.

Sucks because I was about to figure out the Lucy's place and then this got me stuck

akunkedua

Oct 5, 2020
Hey, I want to ask about Lexi's quest:

I should talk with Lexi about her behaviour. Guess it`s better to do so after my class.

^
how and where i can talk with Lexi after the class?

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i think i had that before...i clicked randomly and got that option... probably after my classes when returned to my classroom...

zmanzman

Jul 23, 2019
Anyone have a tip on how to find Lucy's house? I'm supposed to meet her there at 19:30. Can't find it. Thanks in advance.

jabber63

Jul 26, 2017
Anyone have a tip on how to find Lucy's house? I'm supposed to meet her there at 19:30. Can't find it. Thanks in advance.
LUCYs house in on the other street, you will see the cafe and beach on that street forget the name of the street

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
0.39. wonder what was fixed
Well, not the file structure, still asking for webm while using webp for several of the videos, which also means no testing of the game have been done before release, as broken videos and pictures are easy to find

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i am still waiting for some latino schoolgirl bj scene ...or maybe for online version in case it has it ...caz its location on right-click doesnot correlate with folder content

hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
This Fionna is so weird it has to be screwed up. It tells me to meet Fiona at the beach around 5PM which I assume is 17:00. So I get there and do the "Meet Fionna" thing. All it does it tell me the same and send me back to the school. Am I supposed to wear certain types of clothes while at the beach with Fionna? Is there a particular place once I go back to the school that I am supposed to go?

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
Jesus fucking christ this is the grindiest game I've ever played. At least in some other games even if the progress is slow it's consistent, here every class you're rolling the dice and hoping you don't LOSE progress. Good God what a piece of shit.

Reactions: GlassofMOKE

McFarlane42

Dec 9, 2017
Cheat Codes

ve7cVkARNY - +500$
WMiBAvoKPu - Secret panel activated
61e2HbFpSu - Items added to your pocket
jlX16SLmIn - Quest items added to your pocket
UiPSR2Pt8V - Qualification increased
xZQsdZ71va - Max stamina increased
SYyN3HXczJ
None of these work. The dev watches this forum like a hawk so posting them is kind of a waste of time. They're gonna be changed before they are useful. Dev also stated they're leaving the site, this is probably why. I'm not making excuses for the dev wanting to suck every penny they can out of their Patrons for a sub-par game, I'm just pointing out that the codes are already obsolete. Easier just to use the console anyway.

2.10 star(s) 52 Votes