Melanx0l1k

Feb 28, 2023
I think my game is broken because i cant do cheerleader quest& Talk with Autumn, when i go and i want to talk, the same quest with Nora is shown and I can't. Also, a quest with the headmistress after I refused the position, it is shown that I should meet her on the street in the morning, but she does not appear

Reactions: FruitIce

korum242

Aug 1, 2020
I think my game is broken because i cant do cheerleader quest& Talk with Autumn, when i go and i want to talk, the same quest with Nora is shown and I can't. Also, a quest with the headmistress after I refused the position, it is shown that I should meet her on the street in the morning, but she does not appear
As for Autumn you go to the beach there quest launch. It involve Nora but works. (at least at 1.29). For Clara,yeah strange bug...Fixed

EstouSemNick

May 6, 2018
" Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#12): id is not defined "
This error appears when I go to meet Denisse with the whiskey, can anyone help me please?

korum242

Aug 1, 2020
" Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#12): id is not defined "
This error appears when I go to meet Denisse with the whiskey, can anyone help me please?
Can you share your save? I take a look? Do you use latest version, btw?

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
FavoriteTeacher-1.295
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

tunisrevo

Jan 8, 2019
A few Quest seem to be broken for me

Clara Tip: Strange voice called me again. Should talk with Clara about it in the morning. The option not showing.

And the Chearleading Quest not progressing every time i go to the Beach the same Scene starts over again and again.

Redblade625

Jul 23, 2020
Im stuck on the quest that says " I have to tell Monica the good news. I can't wait to see the smile on her face." but she never shows up too the sports field.

2.10 star(s) 52 Votes