SluttyStar

Has anyone seen mine Favorite Teacher?
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Clickbait at it's finest. Thought the game was being abandoned or something, turned out to be a update plan for the future. I was honestly scared for a moment.
Oh, this is probably the problem of my weak English. Thanks for the comment!

SluttyStar

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
the "touch her" picture is missing, there are a few more translations that could be corrected (see below). The "Help her" does nothing after a certain affection was reached, although the code is there for more actions (maybe it's just the layout for future development, but it's missing the "in development" flag). Going to Lucy's house has no action and no development flag. Also, a "pass time" button might be interesting and I don't see how you can lose 5 mins just moving between rooms (maybe not increment it and just push time when an action is taken, and use "Advance time" as an alternative?).
I couldn't find a way to get to Angela's work place but I'm guessing that's just layout for now.
Sleeping pill has no use right now, or I couldn't find a way to use it.

Good game overall, still needs more work but it looks promising.

Text that might need changing:
- at breakfast, the monsters did not climb towards me could be "the monsters under my bed were silent/well behaved/whatever"
- "smile her and go" doesn't exist, maybe Give her a smile and leave/go
- "Go the fuck up pervert!! " - maybe get the fuck out pervert
- go work = go to work
- instead of corridor = "leave" would work better, or even hallway
- Let’s see, well, let’s go about my business. See you! (from comedy) - We'll see. Right now I have some business to attend to. See you later!
Hello! I want to thank you for your interest in the game. Your attention and the work that you have done is very pleasant to me, thank you! I will deal with every detail that you talked about, and correct the translation in places where it is necessary. I hope that I will not have problems finding places in which this text is located. I sincerely wish you all the best! Good luck!

FrozenBear45

Nov 10, 2017
When the punishment for Veronica triggers the first spanking scene works fine but if i choose undress second every punishment from that point on switches to Lexi

Reactions: SluttyStar

Massanian

Jun 5, 2017
Seems to be some logic issues with your coding. You test for lowest condition first, then elseif for a higher condition - this makes sense in a "progress" fashion for humans, but leads to unhandled options so you are better to switch it around and have the most restricted options first. I have included below the Dish Event section I modified for myself as an example... I had a problem where affection was high but lust was low, so i was getting no event the way you had things organised.

<tw-passagedata pid="31" name="Dish Event" tags="event kitchen rework" position="0,1079" size="100,100">

&lt;&lt;if $Angela.Affection gte 80 &amp;&amp; $Angela.Lust gte 80&gt;&gt;
Angela is very happy for my help. And she&#39;s a dirty bitch, so she wants my dick.
[img[img/Angela/Kitchen/WashSex1.gif]]
I felt that I would cum soon
[img[img/Angela/Kitchen/WashSex2.gif]]
-Thanks $name
&lt;&lt;notify&gt;&gt;Angela Lust +2
Angela Affection +2&lt;&lt;/notify&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;stat $Angela &quot;Lust&quot; 2&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;stat $Angela &quot;Affection&quot; 2&gt;&gt;

&lt;&lt;elseif $Angela.Affection gte 60 &amp;&amp; $Angela.Affection lte 79 &amp;&amp; $Angela.Lust gte 60&gt;&gt; [img[img/Angela/Kitchen/WashBlowjob.gif]]
&lt;&lt;text g &quot;Angela affection slightly increased.&quot;&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;text g &quot;Angela lust slightly increased.&quot;&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;stat $Angela &quot;Lust&quot; 1&gt;&gt;\
&lt;&lt;stat $Angela &quot;Affection&quot; 2&gt;&gt;\

&lt;&lt;elseif $Angela.Affection gte 40 &gt;&gt; [img[img/Angela/Kitchen/Wash.gif]]
&lt;&lt;md&gt;&gt;Angela kissed my cheek.&lt;&lt;/md&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;stat $Angela &quot;Affection&quot; 1&gt;&gt;\

&lt;&lt;elseif $Angela.Affection gte 19 &gt;&gt;[img[img/Angela/Kitchen/Wash.gif]]
&lt;&lt;md&gt;&gt;Angela patted my shoulder.&lt;&lt;/md&gt;&gt;

&lt;&lt;else&gt;&gt; [img[img/Angela/Kitchen/Wash.gif]]
&lt;&lt;md&gt;&gt;Angela thanked me and went to the living room.&lt;&lt;/md&gt;&gt;

&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;[[Leave kitchen|Home corridor]]

&lt;&lt;addmins 10&gt;&gt;

Only other tip I could give is to maybe include a small help section somewhere to help the user understand what is in the game and how to access it. I couldn't find any way to increase Strength or Stamina while playing (Except the temp boost with meditation). I didn't look further into the code to see if this was bugged or future planning. Other bugs I see have already been reported, so keep up the great work and thank you for your effort, I hope this helps you :)

Reactions: SluttyStar

SluttyStar

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Seems to be some logic issues with your coding. You test for lowest condition first, then elseif for a higher condition - this makes sense in a "progress" fashion for humans, but leads to unhandled options so you are better to switch it around and have the most restricted options first. I have included below the Dish Event section I modified for myself as an example... I had a problem where affection was high but lust was low, so i was getting no event the way you had things organised.

<tw-passagedata pid="31" name="Dish Event" tags="event kitchen rework" position="0,1079" size="100,100">

Angela is very happy for my help. And she&#39;s a dirty bitch, so she wants my dick.
-Thanks $name

&lt;&lt;elseif $Angela.Affection gte 60 &amp;&amp; $Angela.Affection lte 79 &amp;&amp; $Angela.Lust gte 60&gt;&gt; [img[img/Angela/Kitchen/WashBlowjob.gif]]

&lt;&lt;elseif $Angela.Affection gte 40 &gt;&gt; [img[img/Angela/Kitchen/Wash.gif]]

&lt;&lt;elseif $Angela.Affection gte 19 &gt;&gt;[img[img/Angela/Kitchen/Wash.gif]]

&lt;&lt;md&gt;&gt;Angela thanked me and went to the living room.&lt;&lt;/md&gt;&gt;

Only other tip I could give is to maybe include a small help section somewhere to help the user understand what is in the game and how to access it. I couldn't find any way to increase Strength or Stamina while playing (Except the temp boost with meditation). I didn't look further into the code to see if this was bugged or future planning. Other bugs I see have already been reported, so keep up the great work and thank you for your effort, I hope this helps you :)
Hello! Thanks for such a detailed comment! If I’m not mistaken, we have already talked about this event above, I think I will soon correct his mistakes. This event was written by one of the first and then I could not write code correctly =)
Thanks too for the kind words. I invite you to my discord channel, if you are of course interested. Good luck

SluttyStar

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019

-Thanks $name

Regarding help for the player, a system of achievements and monitoring progress will be added to the game. Information such as how to increase a character’s strength is more of a game process, the user is faced with the task of finding out how and where to increase his strength. Although it is possible over time, some kind people will write a walktrough for the game.

cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
the version format is completely fucked imo, 0.12 makes it look like there's been 12 content updates. should be reformatted to v0.1.2 . you should then save 0.2.0 for a significant content update and use the third digit for stuff like bugfixes or laying down groundwork for future content

Reactions: joe316

SluttyStar

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
the version format is completely fucked imo, 0.12 makes it look like there's been 12 content updates. should be reformatted to v0.1.2 . you should then save 0.2.0 for a significant content update and use the third digit for stuff like bugfixes or laying down groundwork for future content
With all due respect, I want to say that this is not so important in order, firstly, for you to write this comment, and secondly, for me to change the format of versions. Let's concentrate on more relevant, important matters. All the best.

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
Definitely a game to play about a year from now when most of the links aren't still under development.

2.10 star(s) 52 Votes