chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Lucy Nelson Appartment is bugged.
when you give her gifts or some other interactions you switch to the school interaction (canteen)
I also got blank screen when fighting Angelas ex in park went to check on belt I got then screen went blank no where to click, so have to save a lot,also when deciding what to do with Michael and you use the ball has error texts,atleast they ain't killer bugs. And some gallery scenes don't show up or play

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
game working/mostly bugfree by now? been checking this from time to time but every time I download it to try out, at least one character's questline bugs

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
game working/mostly bugfree by now? been checking this from time to time but every time I download it to try out, at least one character's questline bugs
Yeah I get the follow monica to beach been doing it for 2 weeks going there but nothing, also do you know how to get the swimming stuff? last time I edited save and gave me all stuff but this time doing it without cheat(well ecept money)

Oct 30, 2020
regarding the quest Angela: "It's time for me to talk to her about situtation in her room.", when I'm in her room and I click on: "Talk about situation" the screen remains blank with no conversation or options

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
regarding the quest Angela: "It's time for me to talk to her about situtation in her room.", when I'm in her room and I click on: "Talk about situation" the screen remains blank with no conversation or options
I had afew those screens best way fix it is to use the cheat roll back won't help you with your problem but atleast won't have to load game and lose all your work. I'm going start posting errors I get also to help dev fix them. Game seems interesting atleast it's not all about banging girls there's a story with girls and pussy can't beat that.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Game should tell you when you already have an item instead trying to get it again. I thought I could wear 2 str rings so I buyed another one and it wasn't in inventory so it was a waste achievments point. Also a tip for the basketball challenge use cheat roll back if you don't you'll never beat them or maybe you will when you tried 100k times, also not worth doing all the practice just a waste time when you can lvl grades for school.

Last edited:
Reactions: setter6

KhaelDragon

Aug 19, 2020
"Angela Moore

Photo-Model

Tip: It's time for me to talk to her about situtation in her room."
11111111111123.jpg
Click "Talk about situation" and then...nothing

11111111111.jpg
At Bathroom the same bug.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
"Angela Moore

Photo-Model

Tip: It's time for me to talk to her about situtation in her room."
View attachment 2767253
Click "Talk about situation" and then...nothing

View attachment 2767254
At Bathroom the same bug.
yeah I also posted a few pics of errors but dev doesn't seem to come by here very often, I don't like when working as waitress he could've cut down all that long text it's just annoying, same as the basketball, gets tired scrolling all the time. But I do enjoy the game

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Anyone know hot to trigger the event where you go to beach to dive? I remember I had them triggered when leaving school but can't seem to trigger it now.

lowerkey

Jan 25, 2020
I actually enjoy the interaction with the roommate more than the rest of the NPC/girls.
Any other games that explores this seduce/currupt roomate aspect further?

2.10 star(s) 53 Votes