Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Yeah I get the follow monica to beach been doing it for 2 weeks going there but nothing, also do you know how to get the swimming stuff? last time I edited save and gave me all stuff but this time doing it without cheat(well ecept money)
Hey chicho, we meet again in a different game's thread! Sorry if you already figured out, long time I don't check f95zone. I never had issues triggering monica's questline, don't know how to help you there, about the swimming stuff, from memory I'm pretty sure you get them from the crazy guy's store, the one that also sells tools for fixing the TV iirc (his store is in one of the residential areas, not in the mall)

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hey chicho, we meet again in a different game's thread! Sorry if you already figured out, long time I don't check f95zone. I never had issues triggering monica's questline, don't know how to help you there, about the swimming stuff, from memory I'm pretty sure you get them from the crazy guy's store, the one that also sells tools for fixing the TV iirc (his store is in one of the residential areas, not in the mall)
Don't worry got it all just had to keep playing till event triggered,still have to play this last update but helping people with other games barely anytime for me to play,but will get there. Fck ,all my htlm games keep the saves except this one,going have to start over,no problem will play again when I'm done with 3 games I'm playing,hope this guy fixed the truck full errors was getting in v1.09.

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
game desperately needs a rollback button.
Try find cheat code for this version has rollback,haven't played in awhile so don't know new codes. Only have codes for version before this and they usually don't work. Found new codes scroll down someposts.

Last edited:

thhawk1

Apr 25, 2017
I found a glitch with the bathroom it is totally blank no writing at all have to back button out of it.
console says" vTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for file:///N:/H%20files/New%20folder%20ultra%202/FT.V1.10/FT.V1.10/es6-shim.map: System error: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND"

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
I'm stuck at Lucy gym even 5 more visits left and she just doent appear to come with me to the gym? Any ideas?

The_Dark_Army

Aug 22, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What is the best option here ?

When I choos Refuse I get the tip I decided not to give up on Clara. She is the one I need . But I dont know how to move forward with that and its not in the walkthrough either.

Reactions: Epic5586
2.10 star(s) 53 Votes