• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

SluttyStar

Has anyone seen mine Favorite Teacher?
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Brakfast after showering together with Angela does not allow to progress further.
Hello! This is a bug of version 0.15, in 0.15a this problem has been fixed, sorry for the inconvenience and all the best! =)

SluttyStar

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I want to thank everyone who writes in this post for their help in working on the game. It is very nice and helpful.
Right now I’ll try to fix all known bugs and reload the game file.

Reactions: zargana

SluttyStar

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Did check out the game again after the last update, after playing through the content in 0.13. Like the progression (upgrades in school, hope this will be used even more in future updates...great moneysink) and the quick updates!

Some stuff I found while playing the new version:

- Surveilence after the first lesson, especially the south part I wasn't able to trigger older events...were there some replacements or are all events still available? Does upgrading the north or south part change this or lock out some of the older events?

- Gloryhole in the school toilette. After upgrading the WC in school I get most of the time the "gloryhole lesson" in my class, which makes it harder to progress the stats of the girls and visiting the WC I states I have to prepare the girls more. Is this the end of the content on the gloryhole for now or do I miss something?

- After meeting with Lucy (english teacher) after school to visit the gym, the gym is available in the mall and clicking on it locks you out of the game, you can't go back and you are stuck

- Calling the schoolgirls at the weekend to visit the teacher at home I did with Lexi and Veronica. Veronica just had a spanish conversation, but nothing else. To be honest I didn't bother with translating it, can't say if this is wanted or some kind of bug.

- Had one event after doing the upgrade on the surveilence south part with monica (pictures shwoing her doing some kind of exercises/strecthes on the grass) which triggered several error-messages
Hello! Thank you so much for your participation in creating the game. All that was a bug I fixed. Some events are one-time, so maybe it could confuse you after updating one of the parts of the school. Good luck

Tonn13

Oct 24, 2018
Good day to all! Tell me, please, do the old saves work? Or do you need to start the game for nothing? Loaded the old save and send errors. Thanks in advance.

Tonn13

Oct 24, 2018
As I understand it, you first need to install version 0.15, and then update the html files to 0.15b? What is the difference between a file (Favorite Teacher and Test Favorite Teacher)? Which run? Thanks in advance.

SluttyStar

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
As I understand it, you first need to install version 0.15, and then update the html files to 0.15b? What is the difference between a file (Favorite Teacher and Test Favorite Teacher)? Which run? Thanks in advance.
Hello dear player! Thanks for visiting this post. In order to play the latest version of the game you must download 0.15b if you have downloaded version 0.15 or 0.15a, it will be enough to download only html files of version 0.15b and replace them with html files in a folder from 0.15. I don’t know if I am explaining well .. Sorry for my English.

Regarding errors with saves, unfortunately at the moment when new versions are released, saves break. This is due to the fact that new variables appear which were not previously in the game.

I highly recommend using test versions, they will not always be there, the moment will come when they will no longer be released. Most likely this will happen to version 0.2.

I hope I answered all the questions. Thanks again for the visit. =)

Reactions: DC BILL and Tonn13

Tonn13

Oct 24, 2018
Hello dear player! Thanks for visiting this post. In order to play the latest version of the game you must download 0.15b if you have downloaded version 0.15 or 0.15a, it will be enough to download only html files of version 0.15b and replace them with html files in a folder from 0.15. I don’t know if I am explaining well .. Sorry for my English.

Regarding errors with saves, unfortunately at the moment when new versions are released, saves break. This is due to the fact that new variables appear which were not previously in the game.

I highly recommend using test versions, they will not always be there, the moment will come when they will no longer be released. Most likely this will happen to version 0.2.

I hope I answered all the questions. Thanks again for the visit. =)
Got it. Thanks. I almost do not speak English :)) I translate Google translator :)) From Russia :))

Reactions: Breetai

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
:D(y)
KGB, Gorbachev, Glory to Stalin and Lenin! Hello comrades! Tomorrow will be a bear ride with balalaikas in the Kremlin in the name of Stalin! For the Communists, comrades!
May the statue's of Lenin and Stalin stand strong for all eternity and may the Germans never invade any city named after you. May the ice melt in the summer and turn to mud our roads for no enemy shall travel the Ruskaya daroga!

Tonn13

Oct 24, 2018
May the statue's of Lenin and Stalin stand strong for all eternity and may the Germans never invade any city named after you. May the ice melt in the summer and turn to mud our roads for no enemy shall travel the Ruskaya daroga!

Golden words comrade! :)

2.10 star(s) 53 Votes