SluttyStar

Has anyone seen mine Favorite Teacher?
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Here you go.
This problem was in version 0.15 but in the bugfix this problem was solved. Let me send you in private messages an HTML file in which this stage will be completed. Wait a minute :unsure:

SluttyStar

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
This problem was in version 0.15 but in the bugfix this problem was solved. Let me send you in private messages an HTML file in which this stage will be completed. Wait a minute :unsure:
Or better here, if someone have the same problem. Please replace the html file. In that html Angela has 80 Lust and 80 Affection and player has 350$

Daenerys5539

Aug 17, 2016
Or better here, if someone have the same problem. Please replace the html file. In that html Angela has 80 Lust and 80 Affection and player has 350$
Hmm. No missed content,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Weird.

As a note though, using that html, with a new game - you are unable to increase boldness.

wormdogs

Feb 18, 2018
Not sure if this has already been reported but... if you freelance work at night and it finishes any time after 02:00am, the game skips the following day and you wake up at 07:00 the day after.

Or have I just 'worked' so late I sleep all through the next day as well? :)

Reactions: SluttyStar

SluttyStar

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
i have a problem or i find a problem, when i get the tools and modify the door to open when i want but, is still not opening is not working is any bug or something, or im doing something wrong?
Actually there is an available scene after this action. Go to her room from 11:00 to 12:00.
Join my discord channel for know all details. =)

2.10 star(s) 53 Votes