Raknor

May 12, 2019
Hello! I'm glad that you like the new version and the direction in which the game is developing.

I want to inform you that version 0.16 already has the ability to permanently increase endurance by going to the gym or buying a mattress (1+)

Regarding the parameters, yes, it also seems to me wrong to hide the progress of the characters. I will definitely deal with this in future updates.

Thanks for the comment and all the best.
What gym?

Raknor

May 12, 2019
When I go to her place during the week and knock on her door it tells me it is under development.

Nevermind.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Ok so complemented Veronica's Ass a hundred times in the park (I started counting after a while) and affection is still Stranger... it's like that for all the girls nothing is changing. All stats say stranger for affection and uninterested for lust. Comments, Hints, Help? :confused:

clifford1313

Oct 3, 2017
Pretty nice game.
Ran into this one :
<<talk "Kiss her>>\
[img[img/Veronica/Kiss.gif]]
<<say $Veronica>>How much passion do you have?<</say>>
<<addLust $Veronica 50>>
<<say $mc>>It already depends on the moisture of your pussy.<</say>>
<<say $Veronica>>Haha, good answer. Let's talk about something.<</say>>
<<say $mc>>Yes, let's discuss Vivaldi's music ...<</say>>
<<text y "After some time speaking">>
<<addmins 30>>\
<<say $Veronica>>It was a wonderful evening, thank you very much.<</say>>
<<say $mc>>Yes, I absolutely agree, good evening, good weed. Thank you and behave yourself.<</say>>
[[Leave the park|Street Raw-Road]]
<<set $VeronicaWeedMeet = 1>>\
<</talk>>
<<talk "Kiss her>>\
[img[img/Veronica/Kiss.gif]]
<<say $Veronica>>How much passion do you have?<</say>>
<<addLust $Veronica 50>>
<<say $mc>>It already depends on the moisture of your pussy.<</say>>
<<say $Veronica>>Haha, good answer. Let's talk about something.<</say>>
<<say $mc>>Yes, let's discuss Vivaldi's music ...<</say>>
<<text y "After some time speaking">>
<<addmins 30>>\
<<say $Veronica>>It was a wonderful evening, thank you very much.<</say>>
<<say $mc>>Yes, I absolutely agree, good evening, good weed. Thank you and behave yourself.<</say>>
[[Leave the park|Street Raw-Road]]
<<set $VeronicaWeedMeet = 1>>\
<</talk>>

Reactions: Macari

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Do not press the 'cheat' text in your laptop. It will lock you out (unfinished page).

Hope the dev will remove all dead links before a next release... kills playfun having to restart everytime.

Reactions: SluttyStar

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
That happens when you are "strict" as a teacher (which I would prefer too). No problem with the other option though.
Please tell the author of this game that crashing out is not okay, and definitely a problem.

Why he's so casual about having game-breaking bugs is beyond me. That fuck-you attitide is worth a one-star rating.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
When I go to her place during the week and knock on her door it tells me it is under development.

Nevermind.
I could use some help with this as well, I'm at the same point when you go to her house and I've talked with her in the canteen at school again but still haven't found the gym.

Also the back button on the test version no longer seems to work

Last edited:
2.10 star(s) 53 Votes