SluttyStar

Has anyone seen mine Favorite Teacher?
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
That fuck-you attitide is worth a one-star rating.
Firstly, you are an uneducated envious person, you have no right to condemn my attitude to the development of my game, I ask attention - MY free game. Moreover, such an unreasonable, without any adequate criteria. Apparently you do not have any thoughts on how the development of games occurs and you do not know that just one character can break the code.

Secondly, your behavior does not deserve a split second of time lost on you. Your manner of expression is like a person resentful of life.

Thirdly, you can put your one star in yourself in any place.

SluttyStar

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
All known bugs fixed in 0.17a

I wish you enjoy a wonderful game =)

SluttyStar

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I could use some help with this as well, I'm at the same point when you go to her house and I've talked with her in the canteen at school again but still haven't found the gym.

Also the back button on the test version no longer seems to work
Please send me screenshot of the actual Tip in PM.

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
Bug:
The game broke at the beginning when teaching a class for the first time you get this error:

Error: the passage "><<goto" does not exist

The game cannot continue from that point.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The immediate game breaking bug at the start of the game and no move back key are bad.
The dev doesn't have a system to iron out bugs or standards for release. Can't be a smooth regular release cycle like that.

SluttyStar

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
So, well, that's enough to download broken games already. Here is 0.17b, it should work now.

SluttyStar

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Such errors are a sign that the creator of the game really works well, so well that there is no strength at the end of the day. Eyes are already closing on their own, hands are falling, coffee is no longer helping. In short, check it.

Reactions: caju and Flint

FunkyMcGee

Nov 19, 2017
How do you proceed with Angela when you get the Tip: There's something about the photo studio that she worked at that she doesn't like? I was at the studio during different times of the day.

SluttyStar

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
How do you proceed with Angela when you get the Tip: There's something about the photo studio that she worked at that she doesn't like? I was at the studio during different times of the day.
Oh I see an error in code, try to get her lust lvl to "Wet"

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
How do you ask Angela to have dinner with you?

I'm at that point in the tips but haven't found a way to proceed.

Thanks

2.10 star(s) 53 Votes