SluttyStar

Has anyone seen mine Favorite Teacher?
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Started new and already had all three (I think) photo shoots (you get 200$).
Ok so you have reached this storyline at the moment. Tip is bugged oops. But thanks, I fixed it already.

redle

Apr 12, 2017
I appreciate that bug fixes seem to be released quickly and frequently. That said, it results in a lot of wasted bandwidth. Nearly every bug fix is simply a change to a very small html file. I realize that it is useful to repair the full download that is available so that people who have not downloaded the game get a full, fixed version. But for those that have downloaded the game, downloading all those pictures and images over and over to get a different html file that has 5 characters changed is a waste.

Please, on future bug fixes allow the html file as a separate download (a 200KB download instead of a 300MB to end up with the same content).

SluttyStar

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I appreciate that bug fixes seem to be released quickly and frequently. That said, it results in a lot of wasted bandwidth. Nearly every bug fix is simply a change to a very small html file. I realize that it is useful to repair the full download that is available so that people who have not downloaded the game get a full, fixed version. But for those that have downloaded the game, downloading all those pictures and images over and over to get a different html file that has 5 characters changed is a waste.

Please, on future bug fixes allow the html file as a separate download (a 200KB download instead of a 300MB to end up with the same content).
You are a smart person, I like you.
I followed this principle before, because I saw how other developers do it, but somehow forgot about it.

FunkyMcGee

Nov 19, 2017
Tried the new fix. Now everything is full of errors. Do I have to start the game always new for every new version? It seems the game can't handle the saves from 0.17a with 0.17b.

SluttyStar

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Tried the new fix. Now everything is full of errors. Do I have to start the game always new for every new version? It seems the game can't handle the saves from 0.17a with 0.17b.
Of course I am very sorry to talk about this, but when adding new mechanics, such errors are inevitable. In the near future I will be engaged in cheats, so you won’t lose much!

I appreciate your time, honestly, maybe even more than some people value their own time. But there is something that is inevitable.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
When and where are you supposed to meet Angela for the movie when your at this tip for her?

Tip: Angela may express her art without clothes after being exposed to more lustful situations.

Thanks

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
I appreciate your time, honestly, maybe even more than some people value their own time. But there is something that is inevitable.
You are welcome. One small tip, as I have done quite some developing and open source work myself: users like to know what they can expect. If the release has not been tested for bugs, it is common use to denote the release 'beta'. Bug searching takes a long long time, and developing the game is much more fun. But when users feel like they are unpaid testers, they tend to move on.

Reactions: SluttyStar
2.10 star(s) 53 Votes