AngryBabboon

Sep 3, 2018
So, here's a question there is no way to avoid Ruby and Autumn bullying Nora? cos every time i try to stop their bullshit, te quest line just resets.

Dickarion

May 22, 2021
hi thx for the game i do have a problem tough ... i don't find how to go on with the story of angela ... i am suppose to prepare her a dinner but i see nowhere the option to do so ... the in game guide tell me i shoul by "goods" at the mall after 5 pm but the mall propose only gift like alcohol candy and teddy bear ... the walktrought link on this page say i should by whine and then prepare dinner but still no option to do so even if i bought wine ... what am i missing here ?

randhifg90

Mar 28, 2024
Does anyone else have an issue with the school statistics just resetting every day? New game, tried deleting and redownloading as well but every day the school mood resets to 15.19, grades to 11.00 etc.

Reactions: pablobueno

shackle123

Aug 20, 2021
Does anyone else have an issue with the school statistics just resetting every day? New game, tried deleting and redownloading as well but every day the school mood resets to 15.19, grades to 11.00 etc.
same issue here, tried pretty much everything aswell patching etc.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FavoriteTeacher-1.32
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Umundo

Jan 8, 2020
Tip: I decided not to give up on Clara. She is the one I need. What am i supposed to do here ?
Tip: Hmmm...Clara seems to like to walk down Street Raw-Road in the morning. I guess if I'm there from 8 to 8:20 AM we can meet up. The walkthrough screen of Clara is stuck on this tip.

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
It is really a nice game. Whats killing it is the walkthrough. The provided one is a jock and confusing. I think what will significantly help is a clear in-game WT. The dev might want to work on that.

Reactions: korum242 and Umundo

korum242

Aug 1, 2020
It is really a nice game. Whats killing it is the walkthrough. The provided one is a jock and confusing. I think what will significantly help is a clear in-game WT. The dev might want to work on that.
Thx for comment andsupport. Yeah we planning to update i and make even in-game maybe but a little later, want to fix main problem which is still there and then imply it)

Reactions: nozu

Mine_

Aug 29, 2017
For V1.32

studymaster - Max stamina +20
teacherspet - Qualification +1
cheerleaderlove - Quest items
pantyraid - Items
skirtflash - Secret panel
schoolqueen - +500$
detention - Back Button
principalkey - Gallery Unlock