maxyanony101

May 9, 2020
hey guys I've been looking around but I can't find where is Angela's ex boyfriend located at? Can anybody point me where I can find him?

haynowjawo

Apr 23, 2020
Did a new playthrough after the update and can no longer get the photography scene where Angela takes you to the mall instead? Just gives the "Now her door will always be open for me. Excellent." message every time.

SluttyStar

Has anyone seen mine Favorite Teacher?
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Did a new playthrough after the update and can no longer get the photography scene where Angela takes you to the mall instead? Just gives the "Now her door will always be open for me. Excellent." message every time.
Hi! Can you tell me more about that?
Try to go to her room 18:00-18:55

Last edited:

haynowjawo

Apr 23, 2020
Hi! Can you tell me more about that?
Try to go to her room 18:00-18:55
Exactly as said. When I am in the house at those times it says Angela is in her room, but if I try to go in it gives the "Excellent" message. I remember in my old playthrough this was the scene where she takes you to the mall.

zabiha

Jun 21, 2019
what kind of games is that??? without cheat code you will need 1 years just to get 500 money and you will spend it just in 2 or 3 item-_-

kilika2009

Feb 9, 2019
Im having the same issue as haynowjawo. I cant get the date or anything. I go to her room and it just says i have access at any time

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Indeed, without cheat money is quite an issue along the slow rate of progress overall (2%by act, knowing the daily event "help cleaning" after diner where the mc touch Angela ass out of nowhere, bad design overall.

Reactions: dav121

seden

Aug 22, 2016
"We should begin by obeying our students. Show their place."
Topic "take a task" after the near nonsense about illusory need and want. Available on day 1, but probably later if not selected then ?
Not sure why but as it is its going to obey the students ?..

Last edited:
2.10 star(s) 53 Votes