potito345

Mar 25, 2019
How do you see how much money or stamine you have when you open in chrome? That side bar doesnt work for me.

TwinMonkey

Jan 22, 2019
Love the game. Great stuff.

I hate to pile on and I apologize, but the game (for me) gets stuck when I go to look at my "character" and inventory. I get a number of error messages and I cannot go back to the original screen.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Reactions: Max Craving

TwinMonkey

Jan 22, 2019
Love the game. Great stuff.

I hate to pile on and I apologize, but the game (for me) gets stuck when I go to look at my "character" and inventory. I get a number of error messages and I cannot go back to the original screen.

Thanks for all your hard work.

It was a me issue.
Apparently it doesn't work well in Opera.

Went to a different browser and everything loaded just fine.

Carry on!

TwinMonkey

Jan 22, 2019
I did notice with the new version there are some purchase options missing from the all-in-one shop at the mall.

And after sleep the stamina is set to $stamina on the screen and you're considered not to have any stamina.

SluttyStar

Has anyone seen mine Favorite Teacher?
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I did notice with the new version there are some purchase options missing from the all-in-one shop at the mall.

And after sleep the stamina is set to $stamina on the screen and you're considered not to have any stamina.
Hi! Thank you for such kind words and for the message. I'm just trying to figure out the stamina problem. But surprisingly, there are no obvious errors in the code, so I need a hint, I tested it myself and couldn't provoke this bug with stamina. Can you tell me exactly how this problem with stamina happened? You just went to sleep?

jabber63

Jul 26, 2017
Hi! Thank you for such kind words and for the message. I'm just trying to figure out the stamina problem. But surprisingly, there are no obvious errors in the code, so I need a hint, I tested it myself and couldn't provoke this bug with stamina. Can you tell me exactly how this problem with stamina happened? You just went to sleep?
i got that issue with the new version as well but i was starting with a save from the previous version, if the person restarts the game from the beginning it does not show up anymore, that problem only occurs when loading a save from an old version

Reactions: 87Gamer

87Gamer

Nov 15, 2017
i got that issue with the new version as well but i was starting with a save from the previous version, if the person restarts the game from the beginning it does not show up anymore, that problem only occurs when loading a save from an old version
Same here.

TwinMonkey

Jan 22, 2019
If I get my Stamina down to 1 before going to sleep I get the $stamina response. Same thing if my Stamina is 2 before going to sleep. This is with Version .22 on Safari browser.

I read one of the earlier posts and I am also loading from a saved point instead of starting a new game.

Last edited:
Reactions: 87Gamer

jabber63

Jul 26, 2017
If I get my Stamina down to 1 before going to sleep I get the $stamina response. Same thing if my Stamina is 2 before going to sleep. This is with Version .22 on Safari browser.

I read one of the earlier posts and I am also loading from a saved point instead of starting a new game.
yep you have to start a new game as far as i know that is the only way to get rid of that

dboy268

Apr 26, 2018
How do you get the character on the bottom right and also the character on the top line 3 in to right?

lolesque927

Jun 1, 2020
How can i do " Tip: There's something about the photo studio that she worked at that she doesn't like. " with angela. There is anything in the studio and i also fight the angela boyfriend

2.10 star(s) 53 Votes