WITCHYWOMEN75

Aug 31, 2018
View attachment 632544

Overview:
Play as a newly hired Biology teacher who desires to corrupt his fellow teachers, neighbours and his students. Seduce scores of women, from your sexy neighbour right up to the principal of the school. Work, Corrupt and fuck to become everyone's Favorite Teacher.
Thread Updated: 2020-06-05
Release Date: 2020-06-05
Developer: SluttyStar -
Censored: No
Version: 0.23
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
FYI..YOUR GAME CRASHES AT THE VERY LAST MOVIE

OctoPriest

Mar 28, 2017
You know, say what you will about the content, but one thing I've ABSOLUTELY got to give this game props for, is the menu. It's one of the only HTML games I've seen that's taken time to really make the interface their own, and it DEFINITELY makes it stand out from the crowd.

SluttyStar

Has anyone seen mine Favorite Teacher?
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I really like the game, but I'm getting kinda tired of grinding through the whole thing every time a new update rolls up. Maybe some time invested in save file compatibility is in order...
Hello! I am very sad to read such comments, because I would like to satisfy users 100% and do not want to make you and other great users experience negative emotions. But there are things that just can't be avoided.
Which version of the save file are you using?

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
Hello! I am very sad to read such comments, because I would like to satisfy users 100% and do not want to make you and other great users experience negative emotions. But there are things that just can't be avoided.
Well, it's from 01.05 this year, so I'm guessing it's v0.22. It's a common problem, I get that, kinda hard to work around. I guess one thing you can do is decide from the start what you want to put in the game and make sure everything is in place for when the actual content is added. are some other ideas on the subject you might find useful. If everything fails, you can just release updates with a complete save file from the previous version. Either way, it's a great game, keep it up ;)

Reactions: kralubu and 87Gamer

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
The grind in this game is insane, holy shit. Does each lust and affection for each girl need 5 fucking tiers?

ligma911

Apr 26, 2020
Seems like an extreme grind just to get subscribers... good game but it feels ruined by the huge amount of grinding

Reactions: 87Gamer

WITCHYWOMEN75

Aug 31, 2018
please ..respectfully....i wasn't criticizing the game....there is a glitch....at the last scene for Angela.....before they go and speak to Marcus....the screen goes blank....no reset.....have to start completely from the beginning.....just an fyi to you....good game...good luck.....and yes..i know your not making a dime on this......p.s....i d o not use patreon....if you have an subscribe star account....ill contribute and get all of the cheat codes...thanks again

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
so...how do you find the bar?
Edit - Nevermind, i'm retarded, forget it

Last edited:

jafarian

May 25, 2017
So I think I might have stumbled on a glitch I got a bunch of tasks done for Clara the principal. One of the times I clicked no on getting a new task case I wanted to focus on getting money. Now it seems like I can't progress into a new task (it's like the fourth task I think? Getting something up to 14?)

Reactions: soniclove

The1Rose

Nov 8, 2017
So, I appear to be missing something. Where exactly do you first meet Autumn? I have max charisma, built the school dormitory, and have several bottles of wine, but can't find her.

2.10 star(s) 53 Votes