whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
BUGS
Shell selling is broken. No button to click. Button is replaced with an error message after you get a shell.
Bought mattress, drained money, no effect.
Perfume says it costs $20 but charges $50.
Why say content complete on card but I can invite girls over on weekend or for glory hole?

Last edited:
Reactions: jackoffonher

JC9750

Sep 18, 2017
does someone have a save file from start 0.24? dont want to play the whole game over and I dont have the previous version anymore

Reactions: stromeleag

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
I beat up the boyfriend but the tip hasn't changed. Any help?

Hmm, Weird. Did you train everyday at home and go to the park till you find him ?. And when you did beat him up you should pickup a belt ;)... And then you completed it. And if you did that then you should get: Tip: There's something about the photo studio that she worked at that she doesn't like. when you go to characters and put you're mouse at Angela Moore. But there is nothing to do when you go to the Photo Studio.

Last edited:

Lynx2k19

May 24, 2019
I've got an error that MC can't wake up...I've loaded a save file from the previous version...
Don't mind the name of the folder. The content is from v.0.25

Reactions: stromeleag

tiz818

Feb 15, 2019
img/Angela/fist.webm:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND looks like the file is fist.webp

azertyfake

Oct 2, 2019
Where does the new Lexi quest start?
There is no new tip on her character card.
same, tried her house and invite her on week-ends. And speedrun a week at shcool = nothing new. Btw trigger events in school are a pain in the ass, too much randomness imo

2.10 star(s) 53 Votes