god

Sep 13, 2016
how can i do " Tip: I have a strange feeling about Lexi and the park at the weekend "
i have a same problem, i have a max stats with lexi, and can't go further... and please tell me who is between Monica and Linda and where i can find her?

Last edited:
Jul 8, 2019
i have a same problem, i have a max stats with lexi, and can't go further... and please tell me who is between Monica and Linda and where i can find her?
Between Monica and Linda is Autumn she needs a School dormitory I found only one scene with Lexi in the park, but it constantly repeats with no matter the weekend or weekdays and the quest does not go any further And who is after Susan?

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
My old save does not work when I wake up in the morning I get an error Does anyone have a complete save of the latest version?

Darkness67

Jul 13, 2020
Hello I have made progress with Angela and I "hit" the BF and I have fuck her but I can't progress the event in the kitchen with the sleeping pill,whiskey and the aphrodisiac how can I progress that? I ask her on date but nothing happened can you help me SluttyStar? I think it's a stuck or it's a glitch. Plus I go to lucy apartment and I get a bj but after that when I try to enter it says under development why? Same with Lexi house. Also how can I give the weed to Veronica? I play online with chrome on tablet in a case it helps. In the tip in Angela it says still about the studio but when I go there nothing happens help me I got confused. Also the gym is locked.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Keeps saying: " I should find a camera. Maybe there's a store at the mall that sells one. "
Even thou I have it.

2.10 star(s) 53 Votes