HogToot

Jul 6, 2017
It seems it's time to close some envious mouths. First of all in order to write these things tell me who you are? What games have you created, or maybe you have written scientific books, or maybe you are creating a product for society in some other way? No, nothing, you do not have a name on this forum, you do not create games and do not know how difficult this process is, you do not have any criteria to evaluate my work and the work of other people who are engaged in it daily. If you really closely watched the development of this project , you would have noticed huge progress in all aspects. And if you were even more familiar with what I do, you would learn a lot of other interesting things.
Continue to be a consumer, play games on the pirate forum for free and write your grievances. It's not hard for me to spend 5 minutes of time putting you in your place.
Lmao, instead of addressing any of these points your attacking me directly just as you have done with anyone else who critiques you. Your not some fucking pc wizard because you learned how to make an HTML game. I have been programming shit more complex since I was in high school as a hobby. What "huge" progress have you made? You tell everybody that you are making huge progress but your shitty game is essentially the same as it has always been. I think its comical that you would put yourself in the same creative plane of existence as scientific scholars, or entrepreneurs.

JennyWild

Aug 14, 2018
How to talk with Lexi after classes? I tried punishing her, checking surveillance and talking to her in the hallway but nothing worked.

omiomi35

Oct 3, 2017
haven't played new version yet but on the old on to get grades up , work normally or hard, not extremely hard, and always chose the first option do not chose ones where you scold or look at panties etc, and don't do extra classes
No it doesn't work. Nevermind I've given up on this game.

Darkness67

Jul 13, 2020
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'AffectionLvl' of undefined

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'LustLvl' of undefined<<if $Naomi.LustLvl gte 4>> <<set $NaomiLusLvl = "Whore of Babylon">> <<elseif $Naomi.LustLvl gte 3>> <<set $NaomiLusLvl = "Horny">> <<elseif $Naomi.LustLvl gte 2>> <<set $NaomiLusLvl = "Wet">> <<elseif $Naomi.LustLvl gte 1>> <<set $NaomiLusLvl = "Excited">> <<else>> <<set $NaomiLusLvl = "Uninteresed">> <</if>> why does it tell me that? Please fix it SluttyStar

jabber63

Jul 26, 2017
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'AffectionLvl' of undefined

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'LustLvl' of undefined<<if $Naomi.LustLvl gte 4>> <<set $NaomiLusLvl = "Whore of Babylon">> <<elseif $Naomi.LustLvl gte 3>> <<set $NaomiLusLvl = "Horny">> <<elseif $Naomi.LustLvl gte 2>> <<set $NaomiLusLvl = "Wet">> <<elseif $Naomi.LustLvl gte 1>> <<set $NaomiLusLvl = "Excited">> <<else>> <<set $NaomiLusLvl = "Uninteresed">> <</if>> why does it tell me that? Please fix it SluttyStar
if you are using an old save for newer version you get error msg's you must restart the game with each newer version

Rigelyn

Jun 20, 2020
Hola ... Verdad muy entretenido... Constantemente esperando actualizaciones ... Quería ver si había misiones para Naomi porque en su tarjeta de características solo parece desempleada ... con Lexi no sé qué hacer, porque en la punta aparece en blanco ... Gracias de antemano

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
the game is fine but it has a VERY SERIOUS error

if every time there is a new version you have to start from scratch because the old save gives several errors in the long run this will be very harmful to the game

Reactions: Steppenwolf

ShamedAgain

Nov 26, 2019
V2.7 Found Bugs

HTML Bugs:
line 11134 col 15: missing &gt;
line 16435 col 93: missing &lt;&lt;/md&gt;&gt;

Buying Strange store items should return you to the displayed items instead of returning to the Strange Store where you have to drill down again.

After knowing Lexi's home, the location disappears after visiting her. Gained extended menu and her interior locations. Then in the weekend her house location disappeared from York Street. Reappeared on weekday after 18:00

Misnamed files:
Various images in the \img\avatars folder have the wrong extension .jpeg instead of .jpg as referenced in the "Favorite Teacher.html" file

\img\avatars\Angela1.jpeg
\img\avatars\Lexi1.jpeg
\img\avatars\Sophia1.jpeg

Missing image files referenced in "Favorite Teacher.html" file do not exist (Not a complete list)

\img\avatars\Autumn1.jpg
\img\avatars\Autumn2.jpg
\img\avatars\Autumn3.jpg

\img\avatars\Linda1.jpg
\img\avatars\Linda2.jpg
\img\avatars\Linda3.jpg

\img\avatars\Nicole1.jpg (was in v2.5, the missing Lucy pic)

\img\avatars\Olivia1.jpg
\img\avatars\Olivia2.jpg
\img\avatars\Olivia3.jpg

\img\avatars\Susan1.jpg
\img\avatars\Susan2.jpg
\img\avatars\Susan3.jpg

\img\inv\ring3.png
\img\Lexi\Lexigift.png

Last edited:

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Well, maybe in addition to the above mentioned bugs, if you use a save from previous version, the Johan character is undefined when you go to the Strange shop.
But when you go to kiosk in the park there is no such an error.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rigelyn

Jun 20, 2020
La verdad tener que empezar todo de nuevo... no es muy alentador... Hay trucos para la nueva versión?

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
La verdad tener que empezar todo de nuevo... no es muy alentador... Hay trucos para la nueva versión?
The cheat codes are , I think,for Patreon supporters.
When offline, you can use browser console and SugarCube.active.variables command. Check this thread for exact commands.

2.10 star(s) 53 Votes