RavenCara

Jul 30, 2020
I'm stuck with two quests:

Firstly Angela: the tip on her card says this: "There's something about the photo studio that she worked at that she doesn't like." I bought all items and got so far to do the third photo shoot with her. But now I can't walk into her room anymore before dinner. And I somehow rigged her door to be open displying this line :" Now her door will always be open for me. Excellent. "

Secondly Lexi: the tool tip on her card says this: " I need to follow my own advice to Lexi. Let`s run a few laps at street! " No clue what I have to do here.

Thanks for the help. I only discovered the game this week and up until now I enjoy it

Jun 10, 2020
hey guys. ive pretty much finished everything else but i am stuck at a part for lexi. the tip shows : I need to follow my own advice to Lexi. Let`s run a few laps at street! but i have no clue what to do.

Jun 10, 2020
I'm stuck with two quests:

Firstly Angela: the tip on her card says this: "There's something about the photo studio that she worked at that she doesn't like." I bought all items and got so far to do the third photo shoot with her. But now I can't walk into her room anymore before dinner. And I somehow rigged her door to be open displying this line :" Now her door will always be open for me. Excellent. "

Secondly Lexi: the tool tip on her card says this: " I need to follow my own advice to Lexi. Let`s run a few laps at street! " No clue what I have to do here.

Thanks for the help. I only discovered the game this week and up until now I enjoy it
for lexi i am in the same problem but for angela just go to the mall and find her studio there.

Rigelyn

Jun 20, 2020
Hola ... Finalmente pude acceder a la casa de Lexi pero desapareció la entrada ...
Ahora no me aparecen estos cambios:
- Se agregaron Misiones con animadoras (Mónica, Otoño)

- Se agregó una nueva misión con Fiona

Alguien puede ayudarme?

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
For those having issues with Lexi goto the street on sunday and the option will be there to take a lap

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Cheats:
crDhYReHQzlOtMu9XpvN = 500 cash
zSbCVocHhdVNx4rKHaFp = Secret Panel
j2P3qwitWIQ3N2Xz2ngO = Items
M4AeTk953gzOXragiPVp = Quest items
vQwv88sNxhFmN4CSmekX = Teacher level
HsfrHthf53Ga7ZuaP2cv = Max stamina increase
dFlhpFd4hyIR2Vbr9xI1 = Back button

In the future if you need cheats and someone hasn't posted them, just open the html file in notepad++ or equivalent and search for "cheat" or "cheatcode"
I think the only purpose for these "updates" is to change the cheatcodes.

dsc

Jun 23, 2017
So I think I might have stumbled on a glitch I got a bunch of tasks done for Clara the principal. One of the times I clicked no on getting a new task case I wanted to focus on getting money. Now it seems like I can't progress into a new task (it's like the fourth task I think? Getting something up to 14?)
I have stumbled into this as well, any way to solve it?

DealsOff

Dec 1, 2017
Basically this game saves do not work every update so the dev can make ppl "support" her game to not go through all the shit all over again. I am just going to wait until ver.[Complete].

Sorry for this shitpost

Edit:Change "his" game to "her" game. After checking the dev's patreon

Reactions: dav121

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Basically this game saves do not work every update so the dev can make ppl "support" his game to not go through all the shit all over again. I am just going to wait until ver.[Complete].

Sorry for this shitpost
not a shitpost if you speak the truth

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Bug found -- Sunday morning park Veronica is skating - choose (only option) run after her // then I'm stuck in that loop of running after her and cannot get out.

2.10 star(s) 53 Votes