ferzacu

Oct 4, 2018
i have a bug, i'm really far in the story but when i click to go to lexi house it says that she is not there although some events heppend in her house, in addition the tip for lexi is locked on the park event, this is my save

Arutha103

Jan 2, 2018
This might be an old issue. after Lexi takes you to her house at the start it claims the house is unlocked then afterwards the game declares you dont know where it is. any idea on a fix?

AlbericEtzel

Apr 29, 2017
The only two results for an octopus tattoo on the butt on are either Daizha Morgann or Telari Love. A quick Google search makes me think it's the latter, but I'm to lazy to look further into it.
TY, it's Telari Love. Her tattoo and body shape matches to gif.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
A bug when trying to touch Angela's breasts: "Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<md>><<md>>…
I expected a slap in the face or a groin punch, but none of this happened…"
The image of Angela fisting is broken. The extension on the file is webp, the game is looking for webm.
In the park, there are broken images called parkgun.jpg and parkfall.jpg and they don't exist.

Last edited:

Bighungbear

Sep 30, 2018
Is there any tips on Lexi path?: The birthday was great. I wonder how Lexi feel about it.
Don't know what should do, her house cannot activate..........

Reactions: adam93savage

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Boldness does not increase any longer when peeking on Angela in the bathroom. is there a new way to increase this stat?

krzysiek

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
I like the game but I don't like grind and don't like work in a game so I tuned a few stats (money, stamina and start stats).
Tip: Use quick start instead of start bonus (It changes one of stats).
It's html file from ver 0.29.
Enjoy responsibly! View attachment Favorite Teacher.7z

Quess

Aug 5, 2017
found a bug/cheat

if you read a book on your labtop. and click into your stats and back out. it counts as if you read the book one more time.
you can keep on doing this as many time as you want. effectively boosting your int to max on day 1.

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
I'm stuck in the game on lexi's route, it say I need to speak with Clara about PE but I can't speak to her about that (do I need to first advence clara's route so it become accessible ?)

and on angela's route, how do i make the pearl necklas ? I know how to find pearls on the beach but when I have them, how do I make the collar ?

Last edited:

Roy

Apr 22, 2017
I'm stuck in the game on lexi's route, it say I need to speak with Clara about PE but I can't speak to her about that (do I need to first advence clara's route so it become accessible ?)

and on angela's route, how do i make the pearl necklas ? I know how to find pearls on the beach but when I have them, how do I make the collar ?
for make the collar you need go in your room. I'm stuck too with lexi..

Hydra22

Jun 5, 2017
iam stuck at thes for Angela There's something about the photo studio that she worked at that she doesn't like.
And for Lexi at thes event I need to talk with Lexi what happened. My class is the best place for that.
how do i pass them ??

JennyWild

Aug 14, 2018
iam stuck at thes for Angela There's something about the photo studio that she worked at that she doesn't like.
And for Lexi at thes event I need to talk with Lexi what happened. My class is the best place for that.
how do i pass them ??
For angela just go to the photo studio which is located in the mall and for Lexi I recommend to go to the canteen after your main lessons and talking once with Lucy - some time will pass and when u walk into ur classroom after that there will be an option to talk to Lexi.

2.10 star(s) 53 Votes