Rhino_111

May 30, 2017
I am stuck as others with Lexi path. Right now it just says to talk to her about her behavior after class but I can't seem to find where to talk with her. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Reactions: Aufir

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
Are there any repeatable interactions with girls that you can use to raise affection? Veronica has one in the park, so I was hoping some of the girls had one too.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
I don't like paid for cheats.

E2S9KectURNhnt4FIuS1 = +500$
mDmFBxqB7F4yQ932I0ml = secret panel
386XrX08XXOXYpYQIkxV = gifts/items
9s2VJo18quVMFtuBpEfb = quest items
3Z8AfOoiuU8i3h9osd4a = +1 Qualification
vHHRV5HjA8jN2xyJsnok = +1 MaxStamina
uZqw7UwEBYd5QiIiAUO2 = restores rewind button

All of them flip "cheater" flag unless you manually remove it.
Thanks for these codes. How do you manually remove the cheater flag?

Hydra22

Jun 5, 2017
how do you finis the event for Angela There's something about the photo studio that she worked at that she doesn't like. ???

Kdickemf9494

Aug 30, 2020
Hi I have some weird requests for you, but can you put the option to hide the left menu so I can play this game on mobile devices vertical not horizontal? Thanks

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Eating in the Canteen does not raise stamina? Having a hard time with stamina. It's always around 3-4 which isn't enough for shit. Does strength increase stamina?

Even taking a nap doesn't raise it. WTH!!!

D

Deleted member 76745

what do you mean cheater flag, all i see is an achievement called cheater which is for having 100k cash?

Ravellon

Jan 17, 2018
Thanks for these codes. How do you manually remove the cheater flag?
On Chrome, it's F12, search for "$cheatOn = 1" with CTRL+F in the "Elements" field and remove the line. You can also change the values for the cheats.

For example, if under E2S9KectURNhnt4FIuS1 you change "$cash += 500" to "$cash += 50000" you will get 50000 cash instead of 500 when you enter the cheat.

You will be banned
LMAO

what do you mean cheater flag, all i see is an achievement called cheater which is for having 100k cash?
No idea, tbh. Just saw the line "$cheatOn = 1" under every cheat and just assumed it was a cheater flag of some kind.

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
There seems to be a few events that just keep looping over and over:

1. The principal's car breaks every morning.
2. The school gets the weekly visitation event every morning.
3. I keep buying wine and making dinner for angela every single time I go to the mall.
4. I keep getting an envelope with 200 bucks from Michael at school every morning.

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
Whenever I go into the nurse's office, I get these errors:

Error: cannot execute macro <<say>>: Cannot read property 'style' of undefined

Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot set property 'Meet' of undefined

If I click on the little arrows to expand it, the dialogue she's supposed to say is listed. I'm playing on the site with version 0.30

Wankyudo

Jul 26, 2017
There seems to be a few events that just keep looping over and over:

1. The principal's car breaks every morning.
2. The school gets the weekly visitation event every morning.
3. I keep buying wine and making dinner for angela every single time I go to the mall.
4. I keep getting an envelope with 200 bucks from Michael at school every morning.
Whenever I go into the nurse's office, I get these errors:

Error: cannot execute macro <<say>>: Cannot read property 'style' of undefined

Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot set property 'Meet' of undefined

If I click on the little arrows to expand it, the dialogue she's supposed to say is listed. I'm playing on the site with version 0.30
Could yall post your save files so I could take a looksie?

2.10 star(s) 53 Votes