Lurthian

Nov 27, 2016
Does anyone have the image folder for an older version? Maybe we could use it to fix some of the broken image links?

azertyfake

Oct 2, 2019
Does anyone have the image folder for an older version? Maybe we could use it to fix some of the broken image links?
It's bugged imo. I restarted couples of time the game and when you should find Lexi in you classroom after class, there is nothing showing up

ghoths

Jun 1, 2017
Basically this game saves do not work every update so the dev can make ppl "support" her game to not go through all the shit all over again. I am just going to wait until ver.[Complete].

Sorry for this shitpost

Edit:Change "his" game to "her" game. After checking the dev's patreon
E2S9KectURNhnt4FIuS1 <--- money
mDmFBxqB7F4yQ932I0ml <----- code
386XrX08XXOXYpYQIkxV <---- items
9s2VJo18quVMFtuBpEfb <---- alcohol/dresses
3Z8AfOoiuU8i3h9osd4 <---- teacher level
vHHRV5HjA8jN2xyJsnok <----- stamina

please don't base your game around this kinda of stuff to get support, is just straight up dissapointing

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
ai chenot faind them int the notpad++
Sorry never tried it update myself, a few pages back somone posted the cheat codes for ver 26 and included that notepad++ info. I can only assume that, as seems to be the devs way of doing things, the Dev has changed the cheatcodes and he/she has done something to make it impossible to find the new codes using notepad++

asdx001

Aug 10, 2017
''There's something about the photo studio that she worked at that she doesn't like.''How can i pass Angela's this quest?

D

Deleted member 76745

Sorry never tried it update myself, a few pages back somone posted the cheat codes for ver 26 and included that notepad++ info. I can only assume that, as seems to be the devs way of doing things, the Dev has changed the cheatcodes and he/she has done something to make it impossible to find the new codes using notepad++
he won't be able to do that, it's a html game.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
he won't be able to do that, it's a html game.
I take your word for it but the evidence we have is someone used the notepad ++ to get the cheat codes for ver 26, now someone else tried the same for ver 28 with no success. Is it possible for the dev to have changed the cheat codes for ver 28? and if yes is it also possible for the dev to have changed the name of those cheat codes, instead of calling them cheats, they are now called "Dave" or "fluffy" or something else to make them difficult to find?

Rigelyn

Jun 20, 2020
[QUOTE = "Slimjim211, publicación: 3950127, miembro: 63321"]
Necesito ayuda con esto. El cumpleaños fue genial. Me pregunto cómo se siente Lexi al respecto.
[/ CITAR]

Estoy iguaql ... no se que hacer

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
I take your word for it but the evidence we have is someone used the notepad ++ to get the cheat codes for ver 26, now someone else tried the same for ver 28 with no success. Is it possible for the dev to have changed the cheat codes for ver 28? and if yes is it also possible for the dev to have changed the name of those cheat codes, instead of calling them cheats, they are now called "Dave" or "fluffy" or something else to make them difficult to find?
ghoths posted the cheats one page back. And I just checked, they still are easy to find using Notepad++ (hell, even normal Notepad works, it just looks less organised).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: koko0125 and dav121
D

Deleted member 76745

And I just checked, they still are easy to find using Notepad++ (hell, even normal Notepad works, it just looks less organised).
Any program capable of editing html is fine, I just recommended notepad++ cause I like it haha.

2.10 star(s) 53 Votes